Lets Do It.

"Bright p-please, I can't take it anymore." Win cried

"You can handle a little more"

"B-But it's too much, why is it so big"

"Hey, you wanted this remember?"

"Yeah but- Fuck I can't"

Win let go of the other half of Brights new dresser and let out a breath as he wiped the sweat from his forehead. Bright had swiftly dropped the other half and gave Win a cold glare.

"Why are you doing this to me" Win pouted.
"Because you decided to quit your job and for the fact, you waited until a week later to tell me" Bright crossed his arms.

"I'm sorry okay" Win frowned "but you know why I did it. I wanted to spend more time with you before the exams come up, did you forget I'm a senior and that I probably won't be able to be around you much because of my study groups I'm gonna be going to?"

Bright bit his inner cheek and let his arms fall, he walked closer to the younger and cupped his face.

" I get that baby but I wish you would've just told me the day you did it." Bright calmly confessed
"And I know you'll be busy but you'd still see me for the tutoring sessions, plus I run the math study group. You'd be around me all the time"

"But I wouldn't be around you, I would be around my teacher" Win wrapped his arms around Bright's waist. "I wanna be around my boyfriend more, at school, I can't talk to you long, kiss you, or even hug you. That's why I quit, so If you were free I was around and we could spend time together, like this."

Bright sighed and gave Win a lingering kiss on his forehead to then smile at him.

"Okay okay, I understand. Now can we finish with this? I've been waiting for this dresser to be here for like a week, I've been wanting a new one in my room for a while now." Bright smiled jovially just thinking about his new dresser.

"Fine, but I don't want to be the only one carrying it, " Win grumbled

"Sorry" Bright sheepishly smiled "that was kind of your punishment. But I promise I'll carry it this time"

After moving the dresser and putting the closes inside of it. Bright and Win were in the kitchen making lunch for themselves.

"Are you nervous about the exams?" Bright asked while taking a grape from Win's fruit salad.

win gave Bright a deadly look before answering
"Yeah, kind of. I mean I'm sure on some parts of the tests I'll do good but I'm still not sure how ill do" Win told

"Don't worry Win I'm sure you'll do fine, you've been studying, getting tutored, and staying focused. " Bright assured.

"Yeah I know that but what if I fuck up, I mean these exams are important what if I don't make it in the university I wanna go to? I don't even know how my parents would react." Win frowned and laid his head on Bright's shoulder.

Bright sighed, he knew the kids at this school were the kind to take everything at their school seriously, once Bright gave a student a 98 on a test and she came back crying asking why it couldn't be a 100.

"Win stop frowning, all you kids at that school need a break. It isn't just exams coming up you know? You also have a prom. Aren't you excited about that?" Bright asked stealing another grape.

"No, not really" Win mumbled then stuffed his face with Apple slices,

Bright let out a loud gasp and stood up staring at Win as if he betrayed him or something.

"WHAT!!?? YOU DONT CARE FOR PROM??????" Bright ran his hand through his hair and lean up against the stove.

Win looked at him like he was crazy and stood up next to him.

"Why do I need to care? Since freshman year I haven't been looking forward to it. I've made a lot of girls unhappy by how much of a player I use to be, I still have people trying to have sex with me to this day. I don't want to go to prom and have a lot of girls throwing themselves at me, plus I have you now....wouldn't you rather spend that night with me?" Win gave Bright puppy eyes and poked his lip out.

"I-I mean y-yes I would but it's your last year of high school Win. Don't you wanna end it in a bang?" Bright Whined.

Win didn't say anything at first. It looked like he was thinking about Bright's words closely.

Win then moved back to his seat and picked at his food.

"I mean we could..." Win trails off his sentence because he wasn't sure if it was a good idea.

"We could what?" Bright said standing over Win stealing a sip of his drink.

"Well....you said that I should end the year in a bang, and I was wondering if..." A win starts turning red and that's when Bright caught on to what he was saying.

"Y-you wanna do it?"

"Y-yeah" Win was a tomato now, blushing at the conversation.
"I-Its just I love you and we might not have been dating for a while but we've already done some things. I just wanna finally know what's it's like to be with all of you"

Bright was frozen. Sure he's thought about making love to the younger but he wasn't sure Win would have been ready for that. He's never been with any other guy before, Bright didn't wanna scare him for life if they did do it.

"Bright?" Win bit his lip intensely, scared because of how silent his boyfriend was.

"I- well- yes! " Bright smiled "I would be happy to love, I'm just shocked you suggested it "

"Well, I trust you. I know you wouldn't do anything to hurt me on purpose" Win smiled.

"Okay well then you don't have to go to prom we can't go on a date and then whenever you're ready we can....you know" Bright smiled and leaned in to give Win a breath-taking kiss.

"But still instead of focusing on the exams find something exciting to do your senior year," Bright said finally eating his food now.

"Isn't dating a teacher exciting enough?" Win joked.

The rest of the day they spent it rearranging Brights room, cuddling, and talking about what they'll do on Wins prom night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I woke up this morning to 99+ notifications from this app and that seriously made me happy  🥺.

You guys are the best.

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and please vote. 💕💕💕💕

Ps. I've started on another book that ill publish when I'm done with this one. Sorry to say it but this lovely book will come to an end. Don't be too sad though because I'll be here to make more 🥰❤