6-Breakfast and Jealousy

Start from the beginning

Ashton and I almost immediately perk up at that and dart our way through the halls and down the stair, happy and excited to know our mate stayed. Once we hit the bottom of the stairs, we pause and watch him interact with our sister, cooing.

He seems like he's very good with our kids, so adorable! I smile as both I and Ashton lean on either side of the railings, watching as Estella gets excited over something he had said and looks up at him.

"Yes please!" She then lunges herself into our mate, "Never leave here, Please!"

That causes him to laugh and look back at our parents before looking back at Estella. I then notice as Ashton makes his way over to our parents once he has looked away.

Then he says the words we've been dying to hear. "Well, I don't think I'm planning on leaving any time soon Lovebug." I walk closer to him and wait until Estella pulls away before wrapping my arms around his waist, feeling him freeze under my touch. He silently turns in my arms so we're chest to chest. I smirk as he looks up at me with red cheeks before looking over to where he sees Ashton sitting with our parents.

He still says nothing as he turns back around in my arms, hands the chocolate chips to Estella, and lets her add some into the mixing bowl as he starts to mix them into the batter. I feel and hear his breath catch as I gently lean my face into his neck, discreetly kissing it. I try to make it as unnoticeable as possible because, HELLO, my 4-year-old sister is sitting on the counter not too far away.

When I kiss back up and I'm near his ear, I let my wolf take over for a moment, my voice going noticeably deeper. 'Just don't scare him away,' is the only thing I say to my wolf, Cyrus, as he took over for a split moment.

"Good thing you don't plan on leaving baby," he mumbles into our mate's ear, "You're ours." He stops stirring the batter for a moment and looks over his shoulder, looking into my eyes before I could push Cyrus back. He watches as my eyes go from Blue and green back to brown. Shit.

Thankfully he doesn't say anything about it, only turns his head back to Estella as she asks him a question. "Are yous otay, M? You look red!" She asks when he looks back at her, making my smirk come back onto my face.

"Yes princess, I'm okay. Thank you for asking," he says to her, smiling and laughing as she starts to giggle.

Wait, hold the fuck up! He just called her princess and she's giggling? She would've given anyone else a whirlwind of sass by now.

Then there's a dramatic gasp being heard, I know damn well it was Ashton. he has put his hand over his heart, his mouth dropped far open, and a look of playful hurt on his face.

"Why doesn't he get scolded and 'the sass' for calling you Princess but if we call you Princess we get a whole storm?" Ashton then pouts, crossing his arms over his chest, looking offended as our mom, dad, and father laugh at his childish reaction.

Our mate smiles as Estella holds her hands out to him, I let go of him with a whimper, knowing he's going to want to hold onto her no matter what. He steps forward and picks her up, hugging her tightly to himself as he smirks at Ashton.

"Because I'm her bestie and her favorite now so," he proceeds to stick his tongue out and continue his sentence. "MY princess!"

Not only did our Mate take our Little sister but our little sister stole our mate before we even had him!

Matthew's POV

"Hmmm, should I tickly El?" Her eyes widen, staring at me while she frantically shakes her head but I start to attack her stomach and armpits with tickles. She giggles and giggles as she tries but fails to push my hands away from her.