"E-Eva." She muttered softly before the tension between the two men could get any worse.

Trey smiled, yellowed teeth from smoking made Eva cringe knowing that Yoongi's pearly whites would soon dwindle into that. Other than that and his comments, Trey would have been attractive, copper skin, honey brown eyes, and a stubble-covered jaw.

"Jay, what the hell was that in the park last week. We almost got killed." Yoongi quickly moved on to more pressing issues. He wasn't here to get Trey acquainted with Eva. In fact, he was the very last person he wanted her around.

He was the one who first popped shots, who started the whole gunfight in the park and almost got Eva killed. He was firing at her, thinking she, in the dark, was a part of a rival gang.

Once again, Trey ignored him and took the blunt from the man to his left. He took a hit, letting the smoke pass by his dry lips and then offered it out to Eva. "You wanna have some, sweetheart?"

Eva remained quiet. She was too scared to answer, body shaking as she held on to Yoongi for dear life. Yoongi answered for her. "She doesn't do that."

"I wasn't talkin' to you. Ain't you got some rice to eat?" Trey stepped up to Yoongi and though he was significantly shorter than Trey, Yoongi stood to him too. Yes, this would put him in some deep shit later, but Eva was more important to some degree. She didn't belong here. She was innocent and ignorant to everything going on here and Yoongi would be damned if he dared to fuck around with Eva.

"I said she doesn't do that shit so back off, Trey." Yoongi spat at him, almost snarling so protectively. Both of their stances were tense and agro. They stared at each other in a sort of way, trying to express some sort of primal dominance over the other.

Eva tugged on the sleeve of Yoongi's jacket. She just wanted to go. Anywhere but here. It looked as if they were gonna break out into a fight and not to underestimate Yoongi, but he was at a significant height and weight disadvantage.

"Yoongi, let's just go, please," Eva muttered softly. Yoongi didn't listen to her, didn't hear her. He was all too wrapped up in this. Frightened tears began to burn in her eyes. "Please," her voice trembled, "I wanna go!"

"Listen to yo girl, Suga. She know better than you." Trey once again just had to have the last laugh. He could never let it go until he did. Yoongi wanted to stay and stand his ground but he looked back at Eva and saw the tears in her eyes as she desperately tugged to get away from him. She wanted to go home.

He was already in deep shit as is, he didn't need to get himself killed.

So he stepped down. He turned and put his arm around Eva. "Okay, let's go." He muttered softly, guiding her away from the men with a final glare, a warning, 'don't touch her'.

They soon got out into the front and began on the sidewalk away from the house still shaking with music. Eva was trying to stop her crying but she couldn't. She thought she was just being sensitive, a burden to Yoongi who was swift to whisk her away. Probably so that she wouldn't embarrass him.

Once they were down to the end of the block, Yoongi stopped and turned to face her. "Are you okay?" There's an unusual amount of worry in his voice and he gathers her face in his hands.

He looked genuinely concerned. His eyebrows came together, pushing the skin between them to wrinkle. His dark, cat-like eyes showed with irregular softness.

Eva nodded. "I-I'm sorry." She sniffled rubbing her cheeks with the back of her hand. "I just wa-wanted to leave." She felt like she was being annoying, overdramatic. Eva could be very emotional at times and was notorious for being easily overstimulated which can cause panic attacks. She was small and soft and it was easy to scare her enough to tears.