20 questions

Darren's pov.

The painful throbbing in my head is what awoke me, then realization that I'm back in human form and chained to a wall made me truly have no notion of going back to sleep. Blinking my eyes open, I see Jasmine across the room in a similar position.

Noticing I'm now awake she raises an delicate eyebrow and says,"Nice plan genius, now your stuck here to." I ignore her words and just take in her appearance, god even dirty and bruised she looks like a goddess. Shaking my head to clear it before my thoughts get even more off track I ask in a very scratchy voice,"What happened?"

"Well first you charged into the house like the freaking devil himself and then killed two of the idiots that are working for my dad. But before you could do anything else they shot you with this tranquilizer stuff knocking you out and changing you into your human form. And so here you are. Also, I wouldn't try to change forms if I were you, the cuffs are silver and it just ends up hurting like hell." "So it was your dad that took you?" I ask still processing the information. "No shit sherlock," I hear her mutter crossly.

Rolling my eyes I ask,"Any idea why they took us?" She sighs and shakes her head.

Feeling a awkward silence coming on I ask,"So how are you?" Jasmine looks at me disbelievingly then suddenly let's out bells of laughter. Grinning she answers,"I'm doing great, its not like I'm chained to a wall or anything." I chuckle a little before we fall back into silence.

"You know what's funny, your my mate but I don't know a single thing about you," Jasmine suddenly says, peering at me from across the small space separating us. "What ya want to know?" "What's your favorite color?" "Deep purple, yours?" I answer automatically, thinking of Jasmine's eyes. "Baby blue. Favorite food?" Realizing that baby blue was my eye color, I allow a sly grin grace my lips before answering,"Pizza, definitely pizza." Jasmine smiles and says,"Mine too. Now what's your favorite animal?" "Wolf." She laughs before sarcastically muttering,"I wonder why."

Before I can say anything, she cuts me off by asking,"Do you have any siblings?" "Yep, two brothers and one sister. All younger than me." "How old are you?"She asks. "18, you?" "17, now what's one place you've always wanted to travel to?" I think for a moment before answering,"Spain. You?" "England, its always been England," I hear her say dreamily. Unable to contain my interest, I ask,"Why?" "I'm not really sure. I've just always wanted to go." I nod in understanding when suddenly she speaks up again,"Any hobbies?" I smile and answer,"I love to run, its always relaxed me. I also love to drive, its strange, I know, but I love the thrill of going fast and seeming invincible." Jasmine grins and says,"Do you feel invisible before or after you crash?" I laugh and say, "What about you, any hobbies I should know about?" "I love to read, draw, write, and run," she informs me.

Jasmine smiles at me and I can't help but smile back before we lapse into a comfortable silence.

"I'm bored," I whine with full knowledge I sound like a five year old. "Wow, that whine makes me want to give you a high five. In the face. With a brick," Jasmine mutters. I wince and say,"But that would hurt." "Yep," she replies bluntly. I smile and burst out laughing, soon she can't help but join in also.

The moment didn't last to long before the door that I failed to notice burst open. Abruptly our laughter faded, along with our semi good moods as a man walked in. Right away it was obvious he was Jasmines dad, they had the family resemblance.

"So, does anyone want to know why you're here?" He asks."No shit," Jasmine mutters. The man's eyes shift to Jasmine as he takes a threating step closer, causing me to growl angrily. The man smirks and turns towards me,"Its quite cute that you think you can protect her, but have you forgotten your chained to a wall?" As soon as he finishes talking, the bittier truth sinks in. I'm chained to wall, completely helpless and venerable. This sucks.