Abhi: dad stop it. i know how to make my wife happy nd don't ever interfere in my personal life..

He shouted and left..i was stun when i heard his words and at his behaviour i glanced at  phupha who is looking so hurt by looking at his face & gazed at everyone and they all are stun & sad..

How can he talk to phupha in that way..and mostly how the hell did his cold & arrogant behaviour came back from chocolate boy..

Don't know when he will be in which mood...

"phupha...don't take his words to heart....you know na how he is when he is angry...i don't think he said intentionally he said in anger."I tried to assure him but phupha looked at me and gave a sad smile and left...

None was speaking..i went to kitchen and started helping them....i was trying to speak to them but none was giving a good response..i sigh...and went to our room and saw abhi was sleeping.

I huffed at him and walked to cupbord to grab a pair of pyjamas and went to take a shower. After taking shower...i applied some moisturizer to my skin and walked to the bed, laid on the bed while moving closer to my devil so that i can sleep in his arms. I slept beside him and i was about to place my arms on him but before i do that a pair of arms wrapped around...

"you didn't sleep till now" i asked him.

Abhi: how can i sleep with out you in my arms.

He said and hold me tightly...just a one hour before he behaved like a cold & arrogant man but now he is behaving like a sweet man..

Hoyee...baghwan..

"Huff..then how did you sleep all these ten years without me" i asked him.

Abhi: frankly i was sleepless for countless nights.

"sacchi" i asked him doubtfully.

Abhi: did i ever lied to you..

"no" i wispered...after few seconds..

"Abhi, you shouldn't had talked to phupha in that way" i said raising my head from his neck.

Abhi: what is wrong in that sweetheart....it's our personal life nd i don't want anyone to intrude in our personal life. Don't irritate me now.

Idiot...am i looking like an annoying girl to him...

I bit him on his neck angrily..

Abhi: iss....

He hissed nd glanced at me angrily...i got afraid that what if he became angry beast again.

Hoyee...zoya think something quickly before he came into his beast form nd to cool his anger..

Haa...idea..

I grinned at the idea and kissed where i bit him....i slightly peered at him...he has an amused expression on his face...i smiled sheepishly at him nd dug my face in his crook of neck shly while he chuckled at me.

We both slowly slept...

Umm...i slowly opened my eyes feeling empty space beside me...where is he...don't tell me that he again go to terrece to do his work..

I got annoyed by him. I got up and glanced at the watch...it's 11:45...uff..i was rolling my eyes while i got a glimpse of calender and saw today's date..

Hoyee...tomorraw is phuphi birthday.. oh shit...it's only 15 min left..i think like me everyone had forgotten about her birthday...thankgod luckly i woke up on time but how the hell did i forgot about my phuphi birthday.