CHAPTER 54 : Finding Out

ابدأ من البداية

"What are you thinking about, darling?" Paul asked, setting a plate down in front of me. I took it and started munching on it happily. 

"The baby. What will Ethan think about it?" 

"I'm sure he'll love it, Hayley. Paul and I've only known about it for a day and we love it already." 

I nodded and looked up at Paul and Justin. They looked like they were telling the truth. 

"Hey, guys, I was wondering if you wanted to be the godparents of my baby?" I asked nervously. 

"Oh, gosh! We'd love to!" Paul cried, jumping up and down. Justin laughed and wrapped his arms around him. 

"Yes, we would." 

"I'm so excited!" Paul grinned. 

"Relax, Paul, you still have seven months to go!" 

Over the next few days when I woke up, I was feeling quite nauseous and ended up throwing up a few times. At least this time, the guys weren't worried about me each time I threw up. The day that Eth was coming home, I packed up my things and Midnight's. Justin and Paul brought me home and I wanted to prepare for Eth. 

I cleaned the whole house. I  started with the first floor. There were a bunch of dirty  dishes in the sink so I decided to wash them. The dishwasher was full so I had to wash the rest of them. After that, I mopped the floor and everything. 

I went upstairs and cleaned up the bedroom. I know the other rooms were clean since nobody stayed in them. I refolded some of the clothes in the walk-in closet and I vacuumed the carpet. After cleaning the whole house, I was exhausted. I knew that it wasn't good for the baby and me so I decided to take a little nap. 

"Baby, wake up, baby," someone whispered in my ear. I groaned and turned around in the bed. I slowly opened my eyes and Eth was sitting on the bed beside me.

"Ethan!" I gasped, sitting up. 

"How are you, babe? Still feeling sick?" 

"No, I'm alright. I have to go and make dinner." 

"Babe, don't worry. I already did. I came in and you were sleeping so I decided to cook for us." 

"No! I was planning to do that!" 

"It's alright. You were sleeping and I didn't want to wake you." 

"But I wanted to make you a dinner. It was supposed to be really special." 

"It's okay. What's so special?"

"N-nothing, I was just happy that you were coming home." Eth looked at me skeptically and I looked down at my hands. 

"Let's go eat babe." 

"Sure." I was about to get up from the bed but Eth beat me to it and carried me. I gasped and tried to make him put me down. 

"What are you doing?" I laughed. 

"I'm happy to see you. I have a surprise for you." 

"Oh? I have a surprise for you too," I said, biting my lip. 

"Cool, baby." 

Eth brought me to the dinning room and sat me down on the chair. The food was already at the table and Eth and I both got eating. At dessert, Eth excused himself to get the surprise he had for me. He came back a few seconds later. 

"Here," he said, handing me an iPad. "I got it for you." 

"For me?" I asked, shocked. 

"Yep." It already had a white case and I liked it. It was brand new. I unlocked it and there were a few apps on it already. 

"There are some pictures in there," Eth told me. I nodded and clicked the photo icon. There are a bunch of pictures of Eth and the guys making goofy faces, some of them at their game and some from a party. 

"So, you said you had a surprise for me?" Eth asked. I sighed and put the iPod down. "Come here, babe." I walked over to Eth and he made me sit down on his lap. 

"I…when we…" I didn't know how to tell him. 

"What is it, babe? Tell me whatever it is." 

"Okay," I breathed. Eth smiled at me and I bit my lip. I was really nervous for his reaction. 

"Just tell me." 

"I'm pregnant," I spat out. Eth's face was blank and I looked down. "I totally understand if you don't want to be a part of the baby's life! I get it but I'm keeping the baby. Even though I don't know what it is yet, I love it already and I'm really happy about it. I rea-" 

My words were cut off by Eth's lips. He kissed me and I just sat there with open eyes. Eth was happy about the baby? He wanted to keep it? 

"We're going to have a baby?" Eth asked when he pulled back. 

"Yes," I nodded nervously. 

Before I knew it, Eth was spinning me around in his arms. He was laughing happily and his hands were tightly wrapped around me. 

"Oh, my god!" Eth set me back down and looked at me. His eyes were glassy and he had a huge grin on his face. "We're gonna have a baby!"