part 2: your new home... world

"WAKE UP!!"

THWACK!

"GAUH!" you yelped as you were suddenly yanked out of your fitful slumber by a sharp kick in your back as well as a gruff voice yelling in your senses, making you jolt out of your sleeping position and flop onto your back. there, you saw none other than brutish gem jasper, looming over you with a disgruntled stare. "We've arrived at homeworld." She states dryly, which made your eyes widen as a new layer of fear ignited in your chest. We've arrived... already..? She grunts, striking her foot against your head impatiently.

"Get up!" At the sound of this command, you quickly stagger to your paws and hooves, trying to ignore the dull pain in your back, as well as your sleep daze. when you finally caught yourself, you shook your head and wobbled slightly, still groggy from sleep. She scoffs to herself, sneering in amusement at the fear that radiated from you. "Pathetic." She shook her head, snickering to herself as walked upto you, gripping one of your horns into her hands making you grunt. it was here that you noticed her holding something in her hands. It was some kind of yellow headgear device, with diamond symbols decorating the head straps. either side "Wh...what is-?"

"Hold still."

Your question was abruptly cut off as she suddenly thrusts the device forcibly over your head, strapping it tightly into place, clamping your mouth tightly shut, which caused you to grunt and instinctively struggle in a confused protest. In response, jasper gripped your horn and jerked your head slightly, making you stop almost instantly. "It's a precaution," she explained gruffly. "Just incase you try anything funny." She gripped your back fur tightly in her hand, causing quite a bit of discomfort. "Now quit moving, or else." you whimpered, but stood as still as you could, not wanting to endure anymore harm from the brutish gem. Jasper snickered. "Good." As she clamped something around tightly your neck, making you gag instinctively.

It was a yellow collar, with studs that dug into your neck, making each swallow quite painful. Another precaution, perhaps? Before you could even try to adjust to the already chafe accessory, jasper aggressively yanks at the leash that was attached to it, forcing you to stagger forward with a cough. "Come on, freak. Let's not keep the diamonds waiting." You whined inwardly, but nevertheless followed behind jasper, to avoid anymore problems with the orange brute. She grinned at this, looking quite satisfied.

"Heh, I'll have to admit, even if you are a ruined defect, you're proving to be pretty useful so far." Jasper states, a mildly crude undertone in her voice. "Maybe the empire will have use a for you after all..."

Joy...
~~~~~~~~

Once you and jasper exit the ship, you take a moment to bask in the surprisingly lukewarm outside air, just glad to be out of that cold, stuffy prison. braving a look up, your eyes go wide in amazement at the sights before you.

Homeworld.

Unlike the various shapes and sizes of the structures back on earth, the architecture is purely geometrical, with many of the buildings taking forms of crystalline shapes or inverted pyramids.

The sides of many buildings are dotted with dark, neatly-arranged holes, translucent tubes connecting to many the buildings, entering through these holes. Flashes of colored light can be seen traveling along the tubes, transporting unknown cargo to who knows where. below this futuristic city were deep pits, leading into inky blackness.

The sky was a purplish-pink, with white speckles decorating it, giving it a similar appearance to the night sky... but without a moon.

There was no rustling leaves, no chirping birds, no cool grass beneath your paws, no flowers...