#13 Naruto's plan, Izuku's dread.

Naruto could tell from the small interactions between him and Koji that he was very shy, it was obvious of course as his quirk was that he's able to command animals by speaking to them... of course, he would have to talk and he never spoke a word around him... plus the shaking timidness of the teen was noted as soon as he stood next to him... and now he was shaking and staring up at the building he and Naruto would be going in. "My quirk allows me to alter an energy inside of me." Koji looked over, his hands stopped shaking at his explanation. "From what I could tell Ashido-san has an acid-base quirk and Aoyama-san can shoot a laser... I'm not sure about Sato-san... though his costume gives me an idea that he's strong." 

Koji nodded his head in agreement to deduce that from what he saw during the quirk exercise, they had the first day. "Can you command some birds to fly around the building to see if they can get a view of the bomb? It'll be the fastest way to locate it." Koji nodded his head as he started to wave to some birds as a voice picked up in their earpieces. "Your time starts now!" many pigeons started to come closer around Koji and Naruto heard little whispers from the teen next to him and all the birds around him started to circle the building.

"Okay, here's my plan Koda-san... when the birds come back we will go in and try and distract them." Koji tilted his head in confusion before Naruto placed his hand into a handsign...

...

Mina and Rikido had been looking through the door, checking all corners that could be ambushed, though the time ticked down the girl started to get antsy, wondering where they could be... Yuga had been standing next to the bomb with his stomach gutting towards the door as a last line of defense, he doing his normal pose with his hands behind his head, though the time he had been doing it he started to feel awkward with the pose, "Where are they, they need to see my magnificent pose!" he whined internally...

After a moment, they heard a loud smack against the window and turned to see the glass cracked from a bird hitting it. "Oh, poor bird," Mina muttered slightly but in that moment of distraction, when she and Rikido turned back around, Naruto was in front of them his eyes shining in determination as he raced forward, placing his hands into a sign he reared his head back. "Wind style air bullet!" his voice rang out as Mina tried to cover him in acid, the wind bullets completely scattered the acid back making Rikido jump back away from the acid.

"Ashido-san let me have a go!" He shouted as he pulled out packets of sugar making Naruto falter before he started scarfing them down. from what he was doing he guessed that he would get boosted by sugar, he pushed down any of the thoughts as he tried to run forward but was stopped by a laser that almost hit him square in the stomach. biting his lip he grimaced seeing his muscles get bigger. Naruto felt his chakra surge him and a whisp of it started to form around him as he saw the buff teen charge at him. He brought his hand up and grabbed his fists that were aiming for his chest. "Sorry, your not the only one with a strength-enhancing quirk." The grin on the blond's face as Rikido matched it.

Bringing the teen over his shoulder he slammed him down to the ground before he kicked up and brought his leg down, but once again heard the familiar noise of Yuga's laser firing. He jumped away and he couldn't help but wince as it grazed him. There was a familiar sound of a bird smacking against the glass once again but they didn't look away this time...Naruto saw it and grinned slightly as he brought his hand up into another sign. "Lightning style light arch!" bringing his hand up he felt his chakra shock him, not entirely used to his lightning techniques, the chakra bounced from his hand and shot to the window. He grimaced as he placed his hand down as glass broke from the window.

"I missed..." He whined making them look at him as if he was crazy, but the grin on his face made them wonder... to say they were shocked when they heard All might shout from their communicators... "Hero team wins!" All three of their eyes widened as they turned around to see a second Naruto. "Sorry guys! I try to make sure my abilities are hidden as much as possible!" The clone waved the hand that had touched the bomb before he exploded in smoke. "W-What!? What can't you do Uzumaki-san!?" Naruto shrugged his shoulders. "That's a good question... I don't know myself."