#2 Savior? Wait...

(Song up there was just what I was listening to when I was writing this, ;p)

Izuku sat in his class, his embarassment finally gone from being caught staring at a blond who was working on his moves, he wondered why he was working so hard, but he could almost immediately assume that he was working to become a hero... unlike himself, as Izuku felt gloomy at the thought, he knew being a hero would be hard, even with a quirk, and he did do exercises, he just didn't overly focus on them, mostly his notes...

his mind drifted briefly before he looked down as he seemingly started to draw the blond he had saw for only a brief moment in his hero pages. jutting down words on the paper, placing each sentence connected to the smallest features before Izuku blinked at what he was writing and instantly shut his notebook, his blush was back in full-blown embarrassment.

Some of the stuff he wrote down was by habit, the whiskers: a possible animal mutation? Piercing blue eyes: vision quirk? or even an animal with enhanced vision? He looked fairly fox like... Then there were his moves: A strength enhancement or maybe even speed? 

He shook his head, he knew information like this was useful, especially in fights to analyze opponents, but he also knew if he did that for everyone it would be creepy and weird... so why was the blond so different that he broke the rule that he set out for... Perhaps... he looked down before opening the pages again to where he drew his face, and the small exchange where he saw the look of determination when he was doing his kata's.(1) 

He guessed it was a similar feeling to his former best friend Kacchan, he did write him down too, but that was because he knew he would be a hero, one of the greats, just like All might... The thought of his former friend made his eyes turn to the left of him, eyes ahead Katsuki Bakugo was two seats in front of him to the left. A frown broke out on his face at the thought but never the less he looked forward.

"So, first down to business, its a career day, so you have to write what profession you would like to achieve for..." Everyone looked up at the teacher who then grinned, "But who am I kidding, you're all wanting to go into the hero course, isn't that right?" As he threw the paper up as everyone seemingly started to show off their quirks. All having fairly useable quirks in some ways to get into that type of career.

"Now now, no use of quirks in the classroom." The teacher playfully scolded, knowing he was the one to cause the ruckus but as he was about to continue and knock rang on the door, silencing the classroom. "Huh... I wonder who that could be..." The teacher muttered but no one quite caught it. As the door slid open he was handed a piece of paper. "Sorry I'm late, I had to grab my schedule... and I kinda... got lost." A voice rescided and the teacher looked at the note and nodded, "It's alright, I guess I didn't check my email to see that there was another student, please come in."

Izuku sat up straight and looked curiously at the door, and when a familiar blond came through the door he instantly paled, "Oh no... This is so weird, okay shut the book and put it away."  he muttered to himself and placed the notebook in his bag under the desk. "Alright, class this is your new classmate, introduce yourself." The teacher said as the blond seemingly nodded curiously as he looked at the class, "Hi, I'm Naruto Uzumaki." He bowed slightly in a greeting before standing straight up again...

He knew if he actd up, Tsunade would kill him, ressurect him, and then kill him again. He chuckled inwardly as he looked at his classmates before seeing a familiar green haired teen, the one that was seemingly staring at him in the morning... smiling slyly he looked at his new teacher who waved his hand, "There's a desk next to the window that's available." Izuku tensed as he looked to the left of him... oh no...