#10 First day

Izuku bounced on his heels happily, giddy with excitement as he dragged Naruto through the halls of the school of UA, they had both been assigned to class 1-A which was one of Izuku's biggest wishes when he aimed to get into the school, he wanted to have someone he knew be in the same class, and they were! He held on to his arm looking in the hallway as Naruto hummed, "I wonder if this breaks the PDA rule." Naruto hummed making Izuku blink up at him in confusion before looking down at his arm and instantly let go, his face telling him that the tease worked.

"Ooo we could say you need someone to guide you cause your blind! I'm a genius." Izuku shook his head and punched him in the arm, "Now bullying, first your hanging on to me like a monkey..." Naruto whined out as Izuku crossed his arms with an annoyed edge to his voice, "You deserved it..." The blond gave a sideways grin as Izuku looked so flustered. "Hmm class 1-B, So we should be close." Izuku uncrossed his arms as he saw class the sign and quickened his pace, in front of him was the sign and he smiled nervously but at the same excited.

"Our class..." Izuku nodded his head as Naruto said the words he looked up at the door and whistled.  "These doors are giant." Izuku looked over at him curiously, "Well they have to be, if one of their students had a giant quirk." Naruto put his hand to his head and scratched at it, "Good point." Naruto grabbed ahold the door handle while Izuku was mentally preparing himself... "I really hope that guy isn't in here..." 

"Get your feet down from there this instant!"

"Haaah!?" 

Izuku felt his head drop as he saw the teen who had been so heavily scolding him scolding Katsuki Bakugo. "It's disrespectful to our upper classmen that have sit before our time!" The ash blond rolled his eyes as he crossed his feet that were on the desk, "Oh? You sound like a pampered prince, what junior high did you go to ya extra!" The teen stood up straight, "From Soumei Academy. Tenya Ida." The blond reared his head back and scoffed out a laugh, "Ah so a elitiest, ima have fun crushing you!"

Naruto made himself aware as he walked in the room and waved his hand, "Oy explody, it's the first day, don't go around telling people that you'll crush them." Izuku walked behind him seemingly trying to find a way to block himself from the teen... he failed miserably. "You! I am Tenya Ida from So-" "I-I heard!" He chirped out making Naruto give a sidelong glance at the teen who seemed so stiff. "I see! Well I must apologize, you seemed to have found the secret meaning behind the entrance exam, you are clearing better then me!" He had bowed making him wave his hands frantically.

"N-No not at all! I didn't know anything!" Naruto rolled his eyes as everyone looked his way, "Oh I know that messy green hair!" Turning around Izuku saw the girl that he had saved making him smile brightly, "Ah It's you!" The girl nodded her head as she started waving her arms around, "You were super strong! Like swish and BOOM! And you took out the big zero pointer!" Izuku scratched his head slightly making Naruto look at the girl in a once over, "Ah so you are the girl he saved." She nodded her head quickly and put her hand up with a wave, "Ochako Uraraka!" 

"You're friendly, Naruto Uzumaki, and the messy haired guy Is Izuku Midoriya." The green haired teen blushed slightly as he patted his hair... "If you are just here to make friends then you can leave." Naruto looked down at the sound as Izuku and Ochako turned around and all three of them sweatdropped as a man in a sleeping bag, which suspiciously looked like a caterpillar.

"Everyone sit down and be quiet."  The newly subbed Caterpillar-Sensei inched in the door and stood up from the sleeping bag, pulling out a gym outfit he threw it towards the two teens in the way of the door. "Everyone get a gym uniform from the cubbies and follow me." Everyone looked at each other in confusion before standing up and doing as he said... "He looked familiar..." Izuku muttered silently making Naruto look over curiously as he said that, "Oh caterpillar-sensei looks familiar? Well all of UA staff are heroes so maybe he's not in costume?"