Changes and Reasons

Start from the beginning

Rose Granger-Weasley: For this story, I imagine Rose as a combination of Hermione and Ginny (without the latter's athleticism) with Ron's chess skills peppered in. While still being intelligent, driven, and extremely competitive, Rose would also be popular and sociable. This popularity would serve to cause a rift and some distance between her and Albus. Also looks more similar Ginny as compared to her brother who has bushier hair. Inherited her father's taller, lanky frame and blue eyes. 

James Sirius Potter: Was mad at Albus for his Sorting, but eventually cooled down a bit before the Christmas holidays. He's extremely similar to his namesakes, and inherited his talents (minus pranking) from Harry. Talented seeker, top in class at DADA, dismal at Potions, and like Rose, extremely popular. He's much closer to Harry than to Ginny.

Lily Luna Potter: She takes after her mother's fiery personality and popularity. She joins up in the Friendly Team for Gryffindor, along with Hugo (Arthur), becoming chaser, and similarly to her mother, being multi-talented and taking on the role of seeker, which she ended up liking much better, though she ended up staying with that position only until the end of her fifth year. Due to Rose's untimely death, Lily does as Rose would want her to, ending up as the top scorer in her year and Head Girl, ultimately settling on healing as a career to ensure that lives such as her older cousin's wouldn't go to waste.

Hugo Granger-Weasley (whose name I'd change to Arthur Fabian): He's a mini Ron. He loves Quidditch, joining the Friendly Team as Chaser in his first year, then joining the actual team as reserve Chaser in his second year, playing for a year as Chaser, but disliking it, prompting to be a Keeper. He's quieter than his older sister, but starts to socialize more after her death. While he doesn't completely nosedive into academics like Lily did, he certainly places more importance on them after Rose dies. Extremely close to Lily, nearly like her twin. Inherited his mother's bushier hair, her shorter, less athletic form, and brown eyes. 

Fred Weasley II: He's in it with James and Louis, his cousins, and their mutual friend Brennan Cole, are really mischievous and created a group called the Gremlins. They, according to McGonagall, could give the Marauders a run for their money.

Frank Longbottom II: He's like his father, except way less clumsy. He excels in DADA, but his second best subject is Herbology. His sister, Alice, takes after their mother, Luna. She always goes on some crazy adventures and expeditions.

Louis Weasley II: He's Albus's older brother figure. He's in James's year, currently Hufflepuff prefect. He can be mischievous when he wants, but he's also basically a mini Teddy.

Teddy Lupin: He teaches History of Magic at Hogwarts, though he does fill in for DADA. Basically has a personality like Louis's, except a bit more mature.

Lucas Flint (an obvious OC): Albus's first friend instead of Scorpius. He's a family friend of Scorpius, thus urges Albus to befriend him, which proves a hard task, though ultimately successful. He's a Quidditch fan and loves the Bulgarian National Team. He's a really chill guy, and significantly more open than Scorpius.

Lamia Mason: She's the Hufflepuff sister of the Gryffindor Chaser, Liam Mason. She's Albus's second friend, made on the train, due to her also not fawning over Albus and paying him mind just because of his fame. Albus's main live interest.

Karl Jenkins: Slytherin bully one. Completely supported Al being in Slytherin until classes started. It was only Herbology, Potions, and History he excelled because those subjects for the most part didn't require magic. Is really the stereotypical "stab-you-in-the-back-when-you're-not-what's-promised" bully. Albus's main rival in his his House.

Craig Bowker Junior: Karl's best friend. Basically mirror of him. They usually, along with Martin Baddock, another bully, go around corridors making Albus's life miserable and hexing him when they can.

Atlas Render: Main rival at Hogwarts. Gryffindor hopeful. Arrogant, pompous, and believes Slytherins will back and run at the first sign of trouble and are very unfaithful. Quite good at magic, so frequently ridicules Albus in first and second years mostly. Teases him about being a daddy's boy.

Michael Apex and Patrick Cooper: Render's best friends. Smart, have the same ideologies he does about Slytherin House, thus how they became friends.

Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy (don't think anyone would have expected anything but basically fawning over him): I would change his personality. He isn't this kid who moved schools because of his father's job and everyone thinks he's weird. No he isn't. That's how he's portrayed. He's a kid who's been hated and ostracized since birth. He literally only had one friend before Hogwarts. I'd make him sarcastic, snarky, and cold. He gets warmer when you get to know him, but still uses sarcasm as humor. Goes toe-to-toe with Rose on work, not really in any clubs nor in Quidditch. Main love interest is Gemma Rosier, side relationship with Rose.

Gemma Rosier and Kelly Hale: Enter the park during third year. Scorpius's (Gemma) and Lucas's (Kelly) main love interests. Best friends. Both very smart, average-looking, Gemma's kind, forgiving, can separate people from their predecessors, smart, ambitious determined, while Kelly's really ambitious. (Just ignore this format. Dunno what happened.)

Charon Parker(OC villain): Albus meets Charon in his first advanced Potions lesson. Charon uses a bit of a silver tongue on him and they hit it off. They become "friends", with Charon acting a bit suspicious at the end of the year. He's a Slytherin in the same year as him. At the end of third year is when the real confrontation happens, in a room where every Hogwarts relic is recreated (well, not every single one, just the Diadem and the Sword) for a duel. Albus and co. win and save Rose from a curse that plagued the entire school.

Maddox Case (OC villain two): Charon's best friend. Ravenclaw. They hit it off almost instantly. They both felt like they were wasting their potential, so they joined Scabior, who is Liege of one of Juvenile Dorms. They grow together as wizards, living in the Dorms, even much so that they live there basically the entire third year, under the premise they are trapped.

Delphini "Delphi" Rowle(same Delphi, just changed her parentage): She joins Hogwarts a transfer student from another school. There's a school founded by the Lestrange brothers where students learn Dark magic. She was abused by her parents as a child, thereby changed her identity henceforth at the school to the Augurey, Delphi Riddle. She managed to trick everyone there before transferring to Hogwarts where she went by just Delphi. She took it upon herself to hex people who called her by her last name and chose to go by her alias "the Augurey" when there were attacks, to make her less of a suspect.

Plot errors:

Time-turners. That all I'm saying. 

Fixed Plot: 

Read the story for it!