Chapter 32

Act Two, Scene Fourteen 

Restricted Section

When they reach the door to the restricted section, Albus puts the key in the lock and pushes it back. The restricted section was opposite of what they expected, instead of and gloomy place with almost no light, there was a light mist to make the section hard to see, and to break through that bare mist, there was a bunch of blue candles hanging from the ceiling. 

Albus: How do we get past this? 

Rose: Lumos! 

The light from Rose's wand is like a flashlight in the dark, the light provided made them be able to get though, when they were through the mist, the light from the dusk met them, magenta, red, orange and yellow met them. 

Albus: We just saw him dragged off by a shadow, I dunno where he went.

Rose: Any books of clues?

They look around for at ten minutes until Albus finds a book. 

Albus: Let's see this one. 

He opens the book, and it starts talking. 

Book: 

There was a time, when I was alone, 

It lasted for many years, until a boy who's Gaunt inside him 

Riddled him free, he found a key to this door, and you have to find the instructions he left. 

Lucas: Wha—

Albus: We have to find a scroll of parchment or something like that!

Rose: Let's look around. 

They look around for a about ten minutes, when Albus finds something, a trail. 

Albus: Lucas, Rose, what's this? 

Lauren: What's what? 

Albus: This. Revelio!

Albus casts the revealing charm on the ground near the trail, but nothing shows up to Lucas and Rose. 

Lucas: Follow it, it's our best chance. 

Albus: Ok, it's getting a bit dark, Lumos! 

Albus's wand tip flares, and he follows the trail and finds a scroll of parchment, he opens it, and reads. 

Albus: The safe lays past the cursed training dummy. 

Rose: I've never read of a cursed training dummy in the restricted section. 

Albus: C'mon, the only way to find out, is looking around. 

They both look around, until Lauren sees a gleam of dirty gray. 

Lauren: Albus, I think I found it. 

Albus: Where? 

Lauren: O— there you are! 

Albus: Let's go. 

They both approach it, and then, Lauren falls to the ground, eyes open, not moving an inch.

Albus: Lauren? 

Lauren doesn't respond, she just lay there, not having heard anything, then Albus gets to it.

Albus: Maybe, if I get the key, or whatever, then the curse will be reversed! 

He goes up the steps, and keeps his flaring wand out just in case, when he reaches the first obstacle. A Boggart, a cursed Boggart. 

Albus: Riddikulus! 

The boggart doesn't change into a niffler, instead, it becomes more scary, a dark phantom beyond his dreams. 

Albus: Stupefy!

The obstacle is knocked out, and he reaches the second, and last obstacle. A banshee, a banshee that looked like his cousin. 

Banshee: Let's see, your skill at magic and strategy was tested there, let's see the logic. What dress can you not wear? 

Albus: Dressing?

Banshee: Nope. 

Albus looks around, and instantly got the answer. 

Albus: Address! 

Banshee: Nice. 

The Banshee let Albus pass, and he did the unlocking charm, and got the key, he got out of the place as soon as possible, and when he came out, Lucas got out of his trance, and Rose was healed from the curse.