Chapter 1

This is inspired by MCliffordAuthor, and oddereve)

ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO J.K. ROWLING, JOHN TIFFANY, AND JACK THORNE EXCEPT FOR: Lucas Flint, Lamia Mason, Charon Parker, Maddox Case, Frank Longbottom II, Alice Longbottom II, Evan Coote, Atlas Render and co. 

Note: I will be changing Albus's middle name from Severus to Regulus, as I believe that Harry did not name him correctly. And, as Albus was widely unknown and underrated in his schooling, nobody knew Regulus was a hero, not even his own brother. I would change Al's first name, not because I don't like Dumbledore, but because Albus suffered way too much. So I'm changing it to Rubeus, in honor of Hagrid, and his middle name to Regulus. Also, changing Rose's name to Jean and Hugo's to Arthur Fabian. 

Also, Harry's going to be mentioned to have a considerably bigger amount of skill than in canon. He paid attention in History of Magic, and yeah. Basically, after being deprived of praise at the Dursleys, even when he got top grades, it makes him want to be recognized at Hogwarts, not for his fame, because he knows that's really just trivial, but for his skill. He'll also be considerably less trusting, because the Dursleys literally pushed him enough to make him run away when he was eight. And when he wasn't with the Weasleys, he was at The Leaky Cauldron. So, less trusting, especially after his schooling.

And The Daily Prophet won't be the main newspaper. Instead, Harry, having completely lost trust in anything even remotely related to The Prophet, now proposes that The Quibbler, which is now a newspaper, be the main Ministry-endorsed paper. Harry visits the printing press, and Luna, as owner, checks on it a lot. 

The little family of five entered the station. The warm breeze of autumn wind is blowing, whipping Harry, and his son, Albus's, hair. The family weaves through the bustle of King's Cross Station on the thirty-first of August. Many people were staring at James and Rubeus's trolleys, which had owls sitting atop them, and also were confused by their conversation. Platform Nine and Three-Quarters. As far as anyone knew, there was only Platforms Nine and Ten, but nothing in the middle.

James (mischievously): Rube, you ready for the train? You'll find a compartment full of Slytherins. Perfect! You'll fit in just fine with your gloomy mood. 

Rubeus (trying to keep the trembling out of his voice): I won't! I won't be in Slytherin! Even if I have to find new friends, not even if the Sorting Hat demands it!

People were starting to stare more intensely and curiously, and Albus blushed. He never liked attention. Everywhere it was the same, gasping, gawping, squealing, pointing. Meanwhile, his brother seemed to revel in it. He loved it. 

Harry (sternly): James, stop. Rube, even if you are in Slytherin, that will change nothing. We will still love you the same as we do now. Your House is just the color of trim on your robes... just the type of person you are. 

There was the thing about Albus's father. Even though Harry was usually warm and loving and protective, the father everyone craved, he could be quite scary when he saw it fit. James's mouth snapped shut and he turned to the barrier and ran through, giving his father and mother each fleeting hugs before taking off through the barrier. 

Harry (whispering): Ready, Rube?

Albus found himself nodding, unable to speak. He felt exhilarated just at the prospect of going to Hogwarts. His father, hand on his shoulder, ran through onto the platform with him.