"He is the one I slapped in our college."

"Ohh fuck." Realisation hit very hard to Kadambari. That he is the Thakurji's Brother. But as he was talking to Mandhira only that means he doesn't recognize who is she actually.

"Where is my sister" Mandhira asked.

"Ohh the other bitch. She is having a litle nap. Dont worry she is alive. I hit her a litle hard on the head. Now its your turn. And who is this whore with you ?"

"I am her family  listen to me we can sort this situation ok. Dont need to be violent. Please."  

"Talk out the situation? Ohh please what's the fun in that ? How about I'll fuck you two up right hear right now and the situation will be sorted. Easy right ?"

"How dare you ? Dont you dare come near me." Mandhira shouted.

"Mandhira get inside one of the booth now." With that Kadambari  took out her hand knife out of her clutch and advanced on him. Leaving him surprised by her attack.

"You whore. How dare you." He became furious. And punched her badly on the face.

Metallic taste of blood came in the mouth. Her back hit the basin. She whined in pain.

"Uuhh.. you basterd." She advanced herself and kicked in his groin. As he bent down she hit his back with her elbow with tremendous pressure. Again hit him in the gut again elbow hit. She was feeling rage for him.

In the same moment two gunshots came on the main bathroom door.
Poorva and Malhar came in.

With shocked expressions they both pointed a gun on him. And Poorva took her aside. Malhar tackled his semi conscious body. And Sandeep called in the security.

"Ohh my God. Are you ok ?"

"I am ok check on Sindhura she might be hurt badly. She is inside this booth. And Mandhira too she locked herself in another one"

"Poorva. Quick. Check all the booths. Sandeep call the Ambulance. I dont want anyone to be hurt. Take this basterd to our storage and keep him unconscious. Check for mobile phone and keep it shut. And one more thing dont let the Media know about it. Use the backdoor"

"Got it." Said sandeep and went out to make calls.

"Do you think you can walk ?" He asked Kadambari with so much care.

"Yes Malhar. I am ok. I can manage. You just go to the twins."

Poorva took out Sindhura's unconscious body out of the bathroom booth with help of Mandhira and sprinkled some water on her face. She was gaining consciousness.

"My head really hurts. Aahhh... Bhai what are the doing in and Poorva ? What happened with you Kadambari are you bleeding ? And Mandhira why are you crying ? I dont get anything."

"Calm down Sindhura. Everything is good. Something terrible happened hear and now you have to take rest. I'll tell you later. You all are safe now." Malhar told her in very calm and comfortable voice and hugged both his sisters.

Soon Sandeep came with the Doctors. And took three of the ladies from back entrance to the Ambulance. Doctors checked them gave them first aid and said there is nothing to be serious. They can go home and take some rest.

With thousand time confirmation to the doctor Malhar got ready to take all of them to home.

He called his father and told the situation. And said they are heading back to home.

Malhar sent Twins with  Sandeep and Poorva ahead. As their car went he turned and hugged Kadambari tightly.

"I was so scared. Scared to death. To lose important persons in my life. Again."

That hug was much needed to her also. She got relaxed with his touch. "I too was scared. But for twins not for me. But I am ok. They are ok. We are fine. So just take me home."

"Thank you so much for what you did for my sisters. Really you owe me one."

"They are my friends too. And I guess your mom said I am a part of your family. So this is the least I can do for them."

"You know you are such an incredible person. Now I respect you more than I Love you I guess"

"I'll take it as a compliment Mr but if you dont mind I am freezing out hear in parking lot."

"Come on then. He opened the door of car for her and got into the driving seat."

After awhile of driving Kadambari said with Humor "well Malhar That was quite a show"

They both started laughing on that.

"Sure it was love.Sure it was"

..........XOXO.........

Authers note :

Hey lovely readers. This is a quick update. I know. I cant wait to share this amazing action packed episode with you guys. Enjoy it. And tell me about how do you like it. Till next some Romantic chapter Bye bye.