I spread my legs wider, tipping my head back as it fell over the edge of the mattress. "I said open them eyes." I had gotten too excited. I fluttered my eyes open to see Teece leaning over me with the most dominant glint in her eyes I had ever seen.

Teece went down towards my neck, giving me soft kisses. Her tongue slid across my skin and she littered hickeys across the expanse of my collar bone and neck. I held onto her as her kisses traveled down and down. She was moving so slowly and gently that the impatience was gonna kill me. I nearly squirmed, waiting to feel the moment where I cum for daddy. I was usually dominant and rough, but these performances were golden to my soft submissive side.

I raised my legs to lock her against me as she licked the area around my belly button. I gripped her exposed back, watching her hard nipples hang against my exposed skin as she leaned over me. I could hear the girl moaning as Teece finally made it below my stomach.

Teece pulled back and lifted my legs back up, adjusting "Lil TeTe" against my entrance. I frowned. "Miss ma'am, go wash dat," I whispered. We glanced over at the girl. Her eyes were closed and she was going to town on that ushy gushy. Teece hurried out of the bed and cleaned up "Lil TeTe". Every second Teece wasn't on me was making my horniness go down.

Teece finally came back, the girl oblivious to anything we were doing as her moans got annoyingly louder. Teece frowned then quickly slapped her hands together, like she had slapped something on me.

"Yes daddy!" I fake moaned, catching on quickly, and Teece slid her strap into me. I watched the girl's eyes lazily open, drunk with horniness. She crawled closer to watch us, her wet pussy dripping down her legs onto the expensive sheets. I gripped the sides of my friend's waist as she stared deep into my eyes and went to town on my kitty cat.

"How much- How much can I take?" I asked, throwing my head back and closing my eyes.

"You're gonna take all of this," Teece said fiercely. She cupped my breast as she thrust faster. I was shaking so much, my legs. Spit trailed down the sides of my face as my climax reached. I could feel myself tightening up, could feel the will to cum. "Daddy," I squealed out. "Hold it. Hold it. Hold it," Teece whispered.

My pussy tingled when Teece said: "You know how much Daddy likes it when you hold it in."

Teece slid "Lil TeTe" out of me and placed her mouth on my vagina. She licked my tender area and my back arched so much I thought I had broke it. "Teece," I moaned. She slid her slippery tongue into my pussy and I came all over her. She thrust her tongue in and out of me as I continued to cum for daddy.

I held onto her hair, forcing her deeper and deeper, but a tongue was only so long- even the longest, freakiest of tongues. I needed it deeper. My eyes rolled back, trying to control my shaking, I squirmed underneath the pressure. "Shit, daddy."

Snores broke us out of our mood and Teece raised up her face, covered in juices, to look towards the girl. I looked over too. She was dead asleep, and we were the ones performing for her. "Well damn," Teece laughed. I didn't know whether to be pissed at the girl or annoyed. Teece helped me get up, my legs still slightly shaking. It felt pleasurable to even sit on my wet pussy. I wrapped my arms around Teece, grinding a bit against her.

Damn, now that girl had made me horny.

"Teece come beat this pussy up," I mumbled. "C'mon, Tino. We needa get outta here." We started gathering up our stuff and we woke the girl back up. I went to the shower to wash up and by the time I came back out the girl was gone. I wonder what she had wore to leave out because when we had found her at the club, she was butt naked then with only the bralette.

Just as Teece and I were about to leave the hotel room that smelled like sex and too much vanilla, we heard three loud knocks on our door. I frowned, looking over at Teece. "The fu-

"Open up."

I started getting nervous, the mild shaking in my legs intensifying, but this time out of fear. "Cops?" I mouthed, looking over at Teece. We were just about to open the door when we heard the person outside our door murmur "wrong door" and slip off to the room besides us on the right. I turned the door knob cautiously, hoping that it wasn't a trick and looked right to see the man entering the hotel room besides us, a girl frantically whining. My eyes widened. It sounded like the girl that had just been with Teece and I.

I grabbed Teece and pulled her towards the elevators. Thank goodness we were so close to them. That could have been us, and who knows if that man was a cop or not. What if that girl was lying about her age and was underage?

Teece and I nervously checked out at the front desk then made it out into the parking lot to her grey Honda. Teece got into the driver's seat and I made my way into the passenger's seat. I was still horny from earlier but now I was scared. "Teece-

"We're not gonna talk about it right now," she said firmly.

"Okay.." I said meekly, looking out the window watching the hotel pass by as we headed away.