7

[ Valentine ]

"Yoo, do you see that ass?" Teece asked, watching a stripper work her way up the pole while twerking flawlessly.

"Damn," I have to admit even I had to look. I was surprised too, by that fact. Every feminine woman I had seen here tonight made me disgusted and made me think of Keris. Every expensive wig, every long nail, every fat ass. Being at this club wasn't finna be easy, since that's how most of these females were sculpted. Expensive and expensive but not worth the dollars.

"I'm tired of clubs out here. We need to find some more, somewhere else," I complained, pulling out my phone again and mindlessly scrolling through my notifications. "But the females," Teece looked over at me, then frowned seeing my face. "Look, this Saturday we can go to a new club, but let's enjoy the bitches here first."

Teece received the beer she ordered. "Hey, we could have a threesome tonight," she leaned over and whispered in my ear. My body tingled thinking about all the things we've done just to get some nice pussy. We've had girls who like to watch us plunge our tongues down each other's throats, or kiss each other against the wall, or fuck each other senseless before they're even ready to join in.

"I'm down if you are," I grinned over at her.

She got her beer and poured some of it into my mouth. I needed the buzzing feeling of a long night ahead of me, and also something to keep me awake. "What do you want to eat tonight?" Teece asked me devilishly, surveying the club.

"Anything you like," I said, snatching the drink from her and chugging more.

"Teece," the girl moaned. We had some 19 year old girl with a grey bralette and no panties laying stomach down in a stiff hotel bed. Teece was plunging "Lil TeTe" into the girl's small, plump ass. "That hole tight, huh?" Teece asked aggressively, gripping the girl's neck back as she arched in a quick jerk. I played with myself on the king sized bed, stark naked with only the air to cover me.

The girl started getting up; Teece began relaxing, pulling "Lil TeTe" out of her. "You going home?" Teece asked, wiping the sweat off of her forehead. "I can pay for your Uber."

"No, I want to watch you and Tino," she smirked, tying her hair back. She stretched out on the bed, scooting over so that there was plenty enough space for my friend and I.

Teece and I exchanged looks.

"Oh, y'all don't do that? I must've heard wrong," the girl started getting up. "No, we do. We've just never had anyone ask us to perform for them after we've fucked them," Teece said. "I don't have a problem with doing it." Teece glanced to me as if to ask if I agree.

"Me neither."

"What do you want us to do?" Teece asked, taking off her sports bra. "I wanna see you two make out," the girl told us, twirling a lock of hair around her finger. "And maybe something more.." she trailed off.

"Something more like what?" Teece asked, raising a brow. "This ain't PornHub sweetheart."

"I know," the girl said in a clipped tone.

Teece turned my face away from the girl I was finna slap. My round with her hadn't even been all that grand for her to want us to do above and beyond. Teece gently pushed me back on the bed and spread my legs. I closed my eyes, biting my bottom lip in anticipation for the pleasure and pain to come.

Teece cupped her hand around my throat. A spot that turns me on a lot.

"Open dem thighs."