Getting back

The sky was a black tranquility surrounded by thousands of sparking like stars. They say night is fearful, something which only contains darkness. But it was the calmness it gave to the body and brain. It let us to go with a steady rythme.

The mansion was now filled with darkness except that one soul, desparately searching a way out to get out in the outside world once again.
It's been near a month, that incident took place and they ended over here.
Lisa had mixed feelings, may be it was for that guy she always wished to live with, Jungkook.. or may be the house seems familiar to her a lot .. While on the other hand Jisoo was desperate , desperate to get out of here , desperate to make sure the woman who saved her life is safe .. after all it's about the mafia's they're talking about..

"Lisa u take everything?" the older made sure
In response, the younger just nodded
"Unnie are you sure we gonna make it do you even know where they are?" the blonde asked , a little unsure of this aggressive move.
"Everything's settled just do your stuffs " the brunette smirked

The sirens started ringing with its most disgusting sound just in the midnight
Taehyung rubbed his eyes and looked at the panting person in front of him
"They .. They escaped!"

It was a quarter past 3 a black Lamborghini Aventador was seen on the road.
They escaped with success but it was undoubtable that they have already got the news and are somewhere trying to find them.
" Lisa handle the car now "Jisoo commanded and stopped the car near an booth. It was their idea to contact the others from such a place no one could imagine. Lisa looked towards her, the brunette quickly dialled some no. much to her relief the other hand picked up. She could not understand what they were speaking but soon pressed the gas pedal as she saw the brunette, now smirking.

"What the FUCK ! UNNIE THIS'S INSANE, AWESOME AND AND-"

"Keep your voice down Lisa!" Jisoo whisper yelled. They were now standing in the middle of the forest, watching a metal gate arising...

"And mind telling me why you cursed" she raised her eyebrows
"Oh come on seeing this kind of stuffs at 4 in the morning and well I am now aged enough to.. wait a second does Jennie unnie knows bout this "Lisa continued blabbering , being completely shocked.
Jisoo flicked her forehead and as she was about to say something

She feeled a strong grip around her. Shocked she, look forward only to see a crying Chaeyoung hugging her while Jennie giving them her famous gummy smile.

It was now  Chaeyoung and Lisa who were literally standing at the entrance, having no plane to enter crying their hearts out.
"I- I thought I'll never see you guys again" Lisa hicupped
" I-I" Chae started crying again hugging the latter again
"I thought you cried everything already.." Jennie sighed
"Time for a group hug?"
Jisoo sighed in relief at least they are still there for her, safe..
"Glad to get you all back again"