Mystique realm

Mystique realm,a place full of mysteries just like its name,a beautiful place which will incite awe among the people just by hearing its name. This realm will only allow those whose powers reached the overlord level to enter it.

A large white, gold and blue colored palace occupied the middle of the realm. In the throne room of the palace, a girl who seems to be in early twenties is sitting on the throne lazily. Her face particularly serious thinking deeply about something.

Her countenance is strikingly beautiful combined with her purple eyes which seems to be able to suck people's soul in to it. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion for a moment but a breathtaking smile appeared on her peerless face the next second.

Just then a small purple fox slowly came to her side and jumped on the throne. Looking at her smile,it asked curiously. "Amy, what happened?" And the girl without answering hugged the small fox tightly.

"I think I found the correct combination of the herbs to create that pill." Her answer even shocked the small fox as it looked at her without blinking. "You do know what will happen if anyone gets to know about this, right?"

Hearing that,her eyes flashed with a thick killing intent. "If they have such guts,then let them come. Anyway,they can't even enter this realm." The girl flashed a small smile and got up from the throne hugging the fox.

"You know, everyone says that there will be only one overlord for generation. But I don't believe it. There must be something that elders are hiding from me." The girl let out her thoughts to the fox who's also contemplating her words.

She made her way to another room which is filled with different herbs and a large furnace. Putting the little fox aside,she carefully took the herbs she need and started refining.

Almost all the herbs she selected are the ones that needed careful refining. Refining all the 36 herbs took her nearly 2 days. Lastly she took out a blue star herb and added its paste to the herb extract and started combining them.

As she continued the process, the space around her started to fluctuate. Without giving her anytime to react,she was swallowed by the spatial crack and the little fox also returned to its contract space.

As she vanished, a man and woman silhouette appeared in the room. "I didn't really think she would succeed. If we didn't stop her now,then the consequences will be..." The man talked looking at the furnace.

The woman with him also agreed with his words. "I'm afraid if we don't explain things to her, it will be a problem. Also it seems she gained our laws." The man sighed at the woman's words and can't help but exclaim 'What a genius...'

The woman lifted her hand and erased the things in the furnace and any records regarding that pill. Even now they can't figure out how she even managed to almost refine the "Immortal pill". The pill which can ignore their existence,the laws of life and death.

"Let's go." Both of them vanished from the place leaving no clue that they are here a moment before.