Chapter 1- New Follower

Wow, I can't believe I started a new fanfic...and not just any fanfic a PHANfic! Oh well, I luv Dan and Phil so why not? Hope you enjoy it luvs!

xoxoluvu

The horrors I am facing right now is of the extreme. I can't say how much I am terrified at this very moment but I'm too scared to run away and too scared to do anything.

"Just kill the goddam moth already!" I scream as my friend PJ and I stand in front of the classroom door him not wanting kill the horrible monster of a moth that's set itself right on the middle of the door.

"It's an innocent little creature, I'm not gonna kill it!" He says holding his hands up in defense.

"But we're almost going to be late!" I counter and just then someone comes and waves the moth away, it flying in my direction and me dodging it as quickly as possible. I look up to see...oh god...him.

"Scared of a little moth Dan?" Says Phil the one person in this entire school maybe in this entire Earth that I hate with a passion.

"Oh shut up Phil, it doesn't matter now does it?" I say with sheer anger in my voice and probably in my facial expression as well.

"Well obviously not, just being nice." He says having a small smile on his face, I bet this is making him laugh on the inside.

"You? Being nice? I think I'm still in bed sleeping because that would be unrealistic."

"Well that would mean you're dreaming about me right Dan? Do you dream about me?" He comes closer and I take a step back, this continues until my back hits the lockers his face comes closer to mean until his lips are near my ear "Because I know I dream about you." He whispers his hot breath hitting my ear sending me shivers. This prick!

I push him away and he gives off a smirk and turns away I hear him chuckle and I yell "Of course not you prat!" and just as I said that the bell rings, oh great.

----------------------------------------------------

Of course like always school is boring, I passed through my classes and mostly didn't pay attention to them, and I hung out with PJ, and had fights with Phil. I just couldn't wait to go home and use the wonderful thing called the internet. School was finally over, I said goodbye to PJ and sneered at Phil as he did to me, and walked home.

I walked in and the scent of food him me like I've been slapped in the face with scented candles.

"Hey Dan, how was school?" My mom asks as I walk into the kitchen.

"Same old same old, really boring." I say honestly. My mom is the kind of mom that you can talk honestly with about a lot of things and just talk normally as if she's another one of your friends. She's pretty awesome.

"Well why don't you go up to your room and you could just relax then? But you better do your homework." She says as she cooks the delicious looking spaghetti.

"Yeah, I will." I say with a smile in which she returns. I go up the stairs and into my room throwing my book bag onto the floor and immediately laying on my bed and using my laptop.

I go to the first thing that comes to my mind, Tumblr. I've been addicted to tumblr for about two years now, the endless scrolling, the weird yet awesome stuff people post and reblog, and my followers who always like to message me. I love it.

I go on and instantly reblog the cool things people have posted like fanart, facts, and just weird things that just make you ask 'WHY IS THIS EVEN ON HERE?!'. I look up and away from the endless scroll to see that I have gained a new follower, I go to check them out and see that their username is @Phillion. I go to follow them back since I always do to people who follow me. It's kind of like saying 'I might not reblog anything that you post or reblog but since you followed me I'm going to follow you back as a thank you'.

I noticed that I got a message from said Phillion and decided to of course read it.

@Phillion: Hello, Danosaur some people I followed almost always reblog something of yours so I decided to check your blog out and I love it. The stuff you post look weird, crazy, and fun so I instantly followed you. Hope you don't mind I reblog a TON of your stuff in the near future. Lol J

@Danosaur: Hi, Phillion, thanks for following! I love posting weird, crazy, and fun stuff so I'm glad you're loving my blog. J I don't mind feel free to reblog as much as you want lol!

I expected not to get a reply since a lot of people don't do that but just as I was going back to the endless scrolling I saw that I got a new massage.

@Phillion: Thank you! Expect to see a lot of notes on your posts in 3...2...1!

And just like that at the bottom right of my screen I saw many things coming and leaving like @Phillion rebloged... or @Phillion liked... and for some reason I started laughing. This guy is crazy!

@Danosaur: Ok, you just made me laugh so hard I can't even right now. I did not expect that! XD

@Phillion: Told you to expect it! Lol, J

And just like that I started a full length conversation with my new follower.