Chapter Seven: Sakura

Start from the beginning

"Thank you everyone! WE LOVE YOU!" Jihyo screamed with her members. Confetti flew up into the air once more as their song Feel Special began to play. The members of Twice began to bow to the other groups present as everyone began to leave the stage. Jihyo, handing the mic back over to the hosts so they can close the show.

"Thank you very much!" Were the words that was coming out of the everyones mouth. If it was one thing you could take from living in Asia, specifically Japan or Korea, was that everyone thanks each other way too much. Soojin and Shinji stood at the sides as other idol groups passed by congratulating the girls once more as they left. 

Eventually the group they were pitted against would come by, give another round of hugs when congratulating them for probably the 155th time or so. While the girls were hugging it out, a certain Japanese girl with shoulder length hair noticed Shinji who was drinking a bottle of water.

"OH! YOU!" Sakura exclaimed pointing at Shinji. The girls looked to where Sakura was pointing and looked at Shinji. Soojin cocked and eyebrow at the young man as he... Proceeded to look behind him checking to see if she was calling someone else. He then turned back to the girls and then pointed at himself.

"Me?" Shinji asked with a blank look on his face.

Sakura quickly squeezed past her members and walked straight up to him. "Thank you for the pastry you gave me. It really helped"

"Ah, that. No problem. I hope you liked it" Shinji replied back. He felt an ominous gaze coming from one the members of Twice. Although he couldn't really pinpoint who.

"I have to repay you somehow..." Sakura quietly mumbled placing her hand under her chin, trying to think of a solution. 

As the Japanese idol was brain storming ideas, a very pretty girl with black hair walked up beside her and bowed towards Shinji. "Ahem..." She began by clearing her throat, she looked kind of nervous, she didn't even make eye contact with him. 

"H-Hajimemashite... My name is... Kwon Eunbi... I'm the... Iz*One of the leader" Eunbi greeted. Sakura looked at her like she just kicked a puppy. The J-line members of Twice lightly bit their lips, trying to stop a smile forming on their faces. Shinji on the other hand sucked his lips in to hide the smile forming on his face as she introduced herself.

"That was pretty cute" Shinji thought. Eunbi stopped, her eyes looking upwards as if trying to think of something else to say. However, Shinji decided to make life for her a little bit easier by replying back in her native tongue.

"Nice to meet you Eunbi-shi. My name is Park Shinji, I'm the assistant manager of Twice" Shinji greeted back. Sakura looked at him impressed as did some of her members. Eunbi on the other hand stared at with her mouth open in disbelief. "Iz*One of the leader huh?" Shinji quietly said so only Sakura, Eunbi, and Soojin, who was beside him, could hear.

Sakura began laughing covering her mouth while Soojin snickered loudly but tried her best to compose herself as if she didn't do anything. Eunbi on the other hand...

"AHHHH! This is so embarrassing!!" Eunbi shouted covering her face to hide the red forming on her face. 

"Hehehe! It's okay Eunbi-shi, your Japanese is actually pretty good. I'd give your pronunciation a ten out of ten!" Shinji complimented to try to help compose the flustered leader.

"Ugh... You could have stopped me from embarrassing myself" Eunbi whined her hands slipping off of her face as she frowned.

"I'm sorry Eunbi-shi hehehe. You had a good thing going" Shinji chuckled.