'I've never met someone with dipsophobia...' He thought. 'This is new.'

"You want to go back to class or go home?"

"Home." It felt like such a foreign word to her, but she enjoyed the way it rolled off her tongue when she was speaking with Mr. Tenzo now.

"Alright." He whispered softly, quickly teleporting to the class and asking for Iruka to bring her things and homework. The man willingly complied and quickly brought the items out, glancing at the child sleeping on Tenzos hip, in concern.

"She'll be alright." He smiled at Iruka.

"But please, try not to bring or mention any alcohol in her presence."

"Of course." Iruka nodded, waving at the man and closing the door.

Tenzo sighed and walked outside the academy, holding Maki's bag and herself in his arms. Three weeks, and he already knew what she was afraid of.

He didn't expect it to be alcohol, but it made sense, seeing how her parents hit and abused her when and not when they were under the influence of alcohol and used the bottles to hit her.

'What house did she live in?' He frowned. 'Not a good one, that's for sure.'

"Are you awake?" He looked at her, seeing her closed eyes and sighed.

"I need to tell lord hokage about this."

~

"Dipsophobia?" The brown haired man nodded.

After placing Maki in her bed, tucking her in and placing her things away, he created a clone and left to report to the hokage.

"A fear like that can be quite troublesome..." He muttered and took a puff of his smoke.

"Thank you for reporting this. You may return."

"Yes, my lord." He bowed and teleported away into the streets.

Walking by the many stalls and shops, the stars twinkle brightly reminding him of the first time she had seen them. He sighed and passed by a bar, not noticing his few friends calling him.  Asuma and Kurenai glanced at each other, concerned for their friends unusual behavior.

"Tenzo?" He kept walking.

"Tenzo." Asuma placed a hand on the mans shoulder, and this time he flinched.

"Ah...Asuma-San."

"You alright there? We've been calling you for a while." 

"Oh..." He muttered and nodded. "I'm fine. Just a lot on my mind."

"Wanna talk while we drink?" He tensed.

"Eh? I can't drink anymore. Sorry." Kurenai rose an eyebrow along with Gai.

"Why not?" Tenzo rubbed the back of his neck.

"You guys know the kid I took in?"

"Hm?" Kurenai shook her head. "I didn't know."

"Lord third assigned me a mission to watch over a girl, and she lives with me now..."

"What's your point?" Gai wondered.

"My point is, she has dipsophobia."

"What's that?"

"She's scared of alcohol." Kurenai explained as his eyes widened.