Chapter 10: Premiere

Depuis le début

'Hello.' The three of us smiled.

He smiled back. 'All of you wondering why we need to be here this early?'

We all nodded.

'Well, we thought that you all can spread the red carpet down from where you will get dropped off to a corner before you walk towards the centre of the Square.'

'Really!?'

'Yes. But the thing is, there are many many fans and photographers out there waiting for us already. Some had been camping out for four days.'

'Wow.' Our eyes became wide.

'Exactly. And if you all headed to the Square now without preparing, they will go all crazy and cameras will start to flash around you and you probably won't be able to return here. So, you will head there between half past one and two o'clock after getting ready, roll out the red carpet, sign autographs and have photos taken and whatever and finally at four o'clock enter the theatre.'

'Awesome!'

'Sounds good!'

'Yeah!'

'Rolling out the red carpet.'

'That's good to hear.' David smiled. 'Now, we are going to have a quick lunch which should be brought up here in few minutes and then all of you can get ready for the premiere!'

'Wooo!'

Ten minutes later, when it seemed everyone had arrived, food was brought up: sandwiches, rolls, salads, scones, pasta, chicken and so on. There were all sorts of drinks too. Everyone chattered and introduced to each other to their families. I spoke to Marcia again and her husband, or Dan's father, Alan for the first time. Bonnie pulled me and Emma to her parents, Rupert's sister Charlotte was with Alex and few other little kids. Tom introduced me to his parents and his three older brothers, Jonathan, Ashley and Chris.

'Peter Felton.' His father said, holding out a hand. 'We've heard lots about you from Tom.'

'Great to meet you, sir.' I said shaking his hand.
'And that's great to hear.'

'I'm Sharon.' His mother said as I shook hands with her too.

'I'm Jonathan.' Tom's oldest brother said, smiling. I smiled back.

'He has this weird gleam in his eyes when he does.' Chris, the youngest of his brothers and who I've met before once said.

'I do not!' Tom protested, his face going red. 'And don't look at me like that!'

I was giving him a weird look.

I laughed.

'Where are your family?' Ashley asked.

'Oh um...' I saw Tom giving him a glare from the corner of my eyes. 'They're in Japan.'

'Oh...' Ashley said sounding apologetic. 'Sorry...'

'No, no it's -'

'Hey!' They put their hands on my shoulders.
I screamed and clapped my hands over my mouth.

I spun around to see my brother laughing his head off.

'Good reaction!' He said between laughter.

'Kazunari!'

I hugged him tight after giving him a good push. He hugged me back.

'What are you doing here?'

'To come and see the movie, of course.'

'What about your job?'

'Got five days off.'