i laid on the couch and waited for him to come. after a couple of minute i heard a knock on the door. i got up and paused the music. i went over to the door with the joint still in my hand. i opened it and there was tsukki.

he rolled his eyes once he saw the joint in my hand and my eyes already red. i let him in and we sat on the couch.

"where's livana?" he asked.

"i got someone to take care of her" i answered.

he raised his eyebrow.

"don't worry she's safe" i slight laughed.

"why did you want me over?" he asked.

"i can't ask to see my boyfriend?" i asked as i went over to him and sat on his lap facing him.

"your high" he said.

"mhm" i replied as i started hugging him.

he had just hands placed onto my hips.

"i missed you" i whispered into his ear.

"i guess i missed you too"

i stopped hugging and and pulled away from him.

"you guess?" i questioned him.

he rolled his eyes and smirked.

"asshole" i sighed still facing him.

there was a moment of silence between us. we were just staring at eachother. our faces got closer and closer until our faces were only an inch apart.

that's when i felt the impact of our lips hitting eachother. we continued to kiss. that's when i felt his tongue slip into my mouth. after a couple of minutes we both pulled away to catch our breathe. we were both breathing heavily and we both were getting turned on.

he continued to take off his shirt and so did i. then we continued our kiss. i felt his warm body next to mine which gave me chills. he started to pull off the shorts i was wearing and he threw them somewhere.

he somehow managed to take off his pants as i was still on top of him. we continued to kiss and i felt his hands on my back as he unclipped my bra. the entire time i felt his member rubbing against my cunt through my panties.

each minute he was getting harder and harder.

"tsu-kki~" i slightly moaned.

i heard him slighting chuckle. our kiss has still continued. that's when i felt hand going near my panties. i felt his finger rubbing against my clit.

"look at you, already wet you slut" he said in between the kiss.

he started rubbing faster and faster.

"mhmm~" i whimpered.

"be quite slut" he groaned.

i just slightly nodded my head obeying him.

that's when i felt him taking out his member which was already hard. he stopped rubbing my clit and started stroking his cock.

"stand up" he said.

i looked at him confused and he just raised his eyebrow.

"i said stand up" he said slapping my ass.

i nodded my head as i got off his lap. i was now standing infront of him completely naked only with my underwear on. tsukki was still stroking himself.

"what are you waiting for?" he said .

i only looked at him confused.

"play with yourself" he said with a demanding tone.

"wha" i was cut off.

"this is what you wanted right you whore?"

"mhm" i agreed.

"then don't make me repeat myself"

i did as i was told. i spread my cunts lips a apart and used my fingers to rub against my wet clit. i then put two fingers into myself.

tsukki just started at me with a smirk plastered on his face. i turned my head in embarrassment. i used my other hand to try to cover my mouth to hold back my moans.

after a couple minutes of this continuing he spoke.

"come over here" he said signaling my back to him .

i was sitting on his lap again. but this time his member was at my entrance.

CLIFFHANGER 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 ILL TRY TO POST THE NEXT PART SOON I SWEAR