15

Percy POV-

"I totally destroyed you in Mario Kart," Annabeth said, shoving my shoulder playfully.

"You won by one place." I leaned my shoulder into hers and she laughed.

"I would like to point out that Estelle is still driving," Leo said, clearly annoyed.

"A queen must be fashionably late, Leo. Besides, you're still behind me."

"I'm only behind you because I'm forced to be your entourage." He rolled his eyes. Just then, Estelle pushed the button to throw her tortoise shell behind her, hitting Leo's car. "Hey!" Everyone laughed, and I gave her a high five.

Finally, Estelle finished the race. She got up and did her little victory dance. "I beat you! I beat you!" She yelled at Leo who was still driving.

"I'm aware, Estelle. I swear you get the luckiest mystery box things in the world." He crossed the finish line in last place. "Well, I had fun, family! I better get going home though, mom probably needs me in the workshop. Bye. Also, nice meeting you, Annabeth. I still want my autograph."

"I can get it to you whenever. What do you want it on?" She asked, "Poster, piece of paper?"

"I have a celebrity notebook, that I forgot about. I'll dig it out of wherever it is and give it to Percy tomorrow at the birthday party for Jason."

"Why the he-heck do you have a celebrity notebook?" I asked, catching myself before I swore in front of Estelle. "Also, remind me again why were having Jason's birthday party months before his actual birthday."

"Umm... I got it hoping to meet Piper's dad someday, but I never did, so it's still empty. Also, it's more of a surprise if it's early. He'll be happy."

I nodded my head and shrugged. "Alright, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye. Bye Annabeth, bye Lady Estelle, goddess of everything." Leo said the last part, joking around because that's what Estelle made him call her a while back. Annabeth waved goodbye.

"You have to bow down to me before you leave!" Estelle complained. He laughed and bowed. She smiled. "You can go now.

"Thank you Lady Estelle. Bye family!" He called, loud enough for my parents to hear.

"Bye Leo!" They called. He left the house through the door this time.

"Can we build a castle out of blocks?" Estelle asked.

"Of course," Annabeth replied. "Let's go grab them." The three of us headed into Estelle's room. Annabeth and I picked up the block bin and carried it towards the living room.

"We need to build the best castle ever!" Estelle exclaimed, coming out of her room in a princess dress.

We started building a huge castle out of wooden blocks. By that, I mean that they built and I sat by because they don't trust me not to knock it over.

"It's so pretty!" Estelle squealed and then called for our parents, "Mommy! Daddy! Come look at my new castle!"

"Oh it's amazing, Estelle," my mom said, Paul followed behind her out of the kitchen.

"It's wonderful. How did you build this?"

"Annabeth did! Isn't she amazing?" Annabeth smiled and blushed.

"You have a lot of talents, don't you, Annabeth?" Mom asked.

"I guess," she told my parents. Then she whispered, just loud enough so I could hear, considering I was right next to her, "Architecture was what I wanted to do." I put a comforting hand on her shoulder.