Percy POV-

"Ready to go, Seaweed Brain?" Annabeth asked as I climbed in the car.

"I'm ready to go anywhere, as long as we're together," I told her, giving her a peck on the lips. She smiled and grabbed my hand. Her driver, Argus, started to drive the car, but not before closing the divide between him and us with a smirk on his face. First, we stopped at an Olive Garden to get something to eat. Paparazzi surrounded Annabeth and I, and she shooed them away.

We headed through the streets of New York, and down some backroads. Annabeth didn't tell me where we were going, just that it would take a bit more time to get there.

Finally, after a long drive, we arrived at a strawberry field.

"I wanted to show you where I spent a lot of my life, come on." She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the car. We climbed up a hill and pointed to a large pine tree. "That tree was always Thalia's favorite. She practically lived in it. She would climb up the branches and only come down for food. Or if Luke or I needed her for something." She smiled fondly at the memory. She turned to the camp. "Want a tour?"

I smiled. "Of course, Wise Girl."

She pulled me down the hill after her. "They closed it down not too long ago. They didn't get enough business out here in the middle of no where to keep it open. The cabins are still here, but no one comes to visit. I've been thinking about buying it and turning it into something fun, but I have to wait until I'm eighteen, because my parents won't let me. As much as I love sneaking behind their backs, I think they'd notice a huge payment like this."

She showed me around all of the cabins, into the Big House, around the dining hall, and continued the tour.

"Wow, Wise Girl, it's beautiful," I said as she brought me to the lake. "And the lake's pretty too." I kissed her curls and she laughed.

"I love you," she said. She sat down on the water's edge and motioned for me to follow. She snuggled up against me.

"I love you too." I kissed her curls.

We sat there for moments in silence, staring out into the lake, watching the sun set.

"Ready to go?" She asked. I smiled and nodded. We stood up and headed back over the hill to our car. Argus sat there, waiting for us patiently.

"Take us back to Percy's," Annabeth told him. He listened, driving us back to my apartment building. When we arrived, both Annabeth and I got out of the car. Annabeth told Argus that she'd call him when she needed picked up.

"We're home!" I called. Estelle came running in her pajamas. Daedalus was back from his trip, so we no longer had Mrs. O'Leary in the apartment.

"I'm so happy your back! I missed you so much!" Estelle squealed, wrapping her arms around me and then Annabeth. Annabeth smiled and picked her up.

"Estelle, go brush your teeth and get ready for bed," my mom said as we walked into the kitchen.

"But mommy, I don't want to go to bed yet! Annabeth just got here!" She exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, sweetie, but you have to go to bed," Paul said. She gave him the baby seal face that I taught her. He sighed. No one could refuse that face.

"Estelle, it's okay. I'm sure I'll come over again soon and we can hang out. Okay?" Annabeth asked. Estelle wrapped her arms around Annabeth.

"I don't want to go to bed though," she said.

"I know, but you have to. Maybe I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay." Estelle finally gave in. She wiggled her way out of a Annabeth's arms and ran to the bathroom to brush her teeth. Annabeth and I went to the couch and sit down.