"Yo, you guys gotta see this."

Skye and Levi followed Xavier, the pair side by side as they tread behind him, walking into the unexpected; a fight breaking out. The two fighting were both boys who had yet to be recognized. Everyone stood in a circle to watch, holding their phones out to record instead of breaking up the fight, although a teacher would definitely be on the move to break it up any moment now.

"Oh shit," Skye said along with Levi.

Standing in front of them were Nini and Danny who were both trying to determine the two fighters. Danny was able to find out one of them as he got a glimpse of his face, then immediately asked Skye to confirm this as she would definitely know once she got a look for herself. "Hey, Skye, isn't that Victor? Like, your ex-best friend's boyfriend Victor?"

"Yeah..." she replied, realizing that it was the infamous Victor Hernandez. Skye's eyes then moved over to Nikki, who was yelling in the front of the crowd for her boyfriend to stop fighting with the mysterious other guy. As she was freaking out, Nikki froze as her eyes met Skye's, but the shared look ended when Skye snapped out of it and quickly darted her eyes away from her ex-best friend.

But as the fight went on, the other fighter was found out by Xavier who let out the loudest gasp. Of course, he had to yell it out for his friends, but they were in for a real treat upon finding out the bombshell. "Wait, is that Hunter too?!"

"What?!" Nini exclaimed, the same going for Skye and Danny. "No way!"

"I gotta break it up." Levi immediately said, about to push into the crowd to stop them until he felt Skye grab his hand and yank him back. Even despite everything, Levi felt some sort of responsibility to stop Hunter from getting himself into an even bigger mess, but there was no way Hunter or Victor would get away with this scot-free.

"Levi, don't." She begged, looking at him with pleading eyes as he turned to look at her. "Please."

Levi let out a sigh and went to stand by Skye's side as teachers arrived in perfect timing to break it up, pulling the two boys away from each other and escorting them to call their parents, not forgetting to find a suitable punishment for them as well. They would most likely face some sort of suspension, but after students discovered a flask on the ground, it seemed that there would most likely be a bigger consequence for them.

The excitement of the fight died down as students made comments about how entertaining it was, also commenting about Hunter and Victor as well. Most of them didn't know what the fight was even about, but rumors already started to swirl, some of the rumors being absolutely ridiculous. Skye swore she heard her name come out of someone's mouth, but she shook it off and told herself that she was just hearing things.

"That's enough, everyone!" A teacher yelled over the chattering students. "Everybody go home."

"Damn, over a fight? Way to ruin a dance." Xavier scoffed. It would make sense for the dance to be cut a bit short so they could avoid another fight breaking out, but considering this was their last winter formal, it was quite a bummer. At least they had fun before the night abruptly ended.

"Eh, at least we still have senior prom." Nini shrugged.

"Yeah, you're right. Xavier, out." He replied, pointing finger guns as he randomly left the group. It was a fitting exit for him without a doubt though.