"T-thank you," she said, once again emotional. No one had cared for her like this.

"And another thing. We may be cousins or something, but please, consider me your little brother," he said hesitantly.

"Yes," she sobbed in his shoulder.

"Okay, let's go back to Konoha," said Naruto excitedly.

Kakashi was now awake, and just got information about the raid.

"You didn't send Naruto in just a four-man team to raid Orochimaru's base!" he yelled at Hiruzen.

"Calm down Kakashi, you know how skilled he is. Plus the other one is your old friend, Tenzo, now known as Yamato," said Hiruzen.

"Still..." whined Kakashi.

"Trust him a little more. He is much stronger than anyone of his age, except maybe Sasuke, who is on the same level," said Hiruzen.

"B-but..."

"He is on the same level as the sannin," said Hiruzen, and Kakashi accepted defeat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three days later, Naruto was seen at the gates of Konoha.

"NARUTO!" gasped Kotetsu.

"Kotetsu, Izumo, long time no see," said Naruto.

"Izumo, wake up," said Kotetsu, to no result.

"Let me do it," said Naruto with a grin.

"That?" asked Kotetsu with the same grin, and Naruto nodded.

He then walked up to Izumo.

"Izumo," said Naruto in a sexy voice as he turned into a naked blond girl.

"Huh?" said Izumo, as he woke up. When he saw Naruto, he was sent flying with a nose bleed.

Naruto, Jiraiya, and Kotetsu were laughing, Karin was trying to hold her laugh, and Tsunade was angry.

"Where did you learn that thing?" she asked, ticked.

"Icha Icha, Jiji left it unguarded. This is a battle-ready and effective jutsu available in both variants as per needs. More potent versions also available," said Naruto as if he was a salesman.

"It's a forbidden jutsu from now on," said Tsunade.

"But you need to use all the things you can to gain an advantage over your opponents, and it includes this," said Naruto.

"Only in life-threatening situations."

"Or practical jokes like this one."

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Please?" asked Naruto, using his trump card, puppy eyes.

'So cute!' thought Karin.

'No one is safe from it,' thought Jiraiya.

'What is that! I want to say no! But those eyes, that innocence... I don't wanna hurt that!' she thought, blinded by them.

"Okay!" she relented.

"Konoha, NARUTO UZUMAKI NAMIKAZE IS BACK!" yelled Naruto, as he then grabbed Karin and ran.

"See you all later, I have to introduce her to some people," said Naruto.

First, Naruto stopped at the Hyuga estate.

"So, here lives one of the most important people to me," said Naruto.

"Is she your girlfriend?" asked Karin teasingly.

"Y-yes," stuttered Naruto, blushing.

"Aww, Nawuto kun got a gilfwend," she said in a kiddish voice.

"S-stop it," said Naruto.

"Aww, is my brother embarrassed?" asked Karin. Over the past three days, Karin had gotten close to everyone. She and Naruto started to behave like actual siblings.

"Let's just go," said Naruto as he entered.

"Hinata, Hitome, Hiashi," called Naruto as he entered.

"N-Naruto kun?" asked Hinata.

"Hime chan!" he gasped as he hugged her.

"Guess who she is?" he asked gleefully.

Hinata looked at the girl carefully. She looked a little older than Naruto, was pretty, and had red hair.

'Red hair? Red hair! She is an Uzumaki,' thought Hinata.

"She is your cousin, isn't she?" asked Hinata.

"Yep," said Naruto proudly.

"Wow, you are so pretty, no wonder Naruto chose you," said Karin as she fangirled over her.

Hitome and Hiashi then came in.

"What is it Narut- another Uzumaki!" gasped Hitome.

"Yep. She is my sister, Karin," said Naruto.

"Wow, she is so pretty," said Hitome.

"She indeed is. I hope Jiraiya won't choose her as his... inspiration," said Hiashi.

"No he won't," said Naruto.

"Why?" asked Hitome, unsure of why Jiraiya won't.

"Because he sees her as he sees me, as a godchild. Plus, Tsunade obaachan threatened him," said Naruto.

"She is back?" asked Hiashi.

"Yep. All ready to become the Fifth Hokage," said Naruto.

"Wow, I never thought she would return to the village," said Hitome.

"Naruto kun can do anything," said Hinata.

"Yeah. I watched him kick Orochimaru's ass. What was it? third time or what?" asked Karin.

"Third time," confirmed Naruto.

Hitome meanwhile went to her and pulled her ear.

"Now now, listen. You are Naruto's sister so you are family. And you don't speak those words when with family alright," said Hitome.

"Yeah," said Karin, scared.

"Good. Now you both, come to eat," said Hitome.

"Not right now. There is a council meeting," said Hiashi.

"Yeah, about that. Karin, is it okay with you if I sit as the Uzumaki clan head at the council?" asked Naruto.

"Of course it is," said Karin.

"Really? Cause if you want, you can too," said Naruto.

"No, you go and sit. You are better suited," said Karin.

"Okay," said Naruto.

He then kissed Hinata on the cheeks and then rushed out. Hinata just stood like a statue, completely still.

"Whoa, his kisses have a large effect on her," said Karin.

'Her chakra is also very pure and nice,' thought Karin.

"Hinata, Hinata."

"Huh? Oh. Karin chan, let's go, I will introduce you to the others," said Hinata.