[33] finding out about everything.

Start from the beginning

I knew what he meant, and I know this wasn't the end. I felt something was coming to me.

Maria

''You have to do it by tomorrow, do you understand?'' I pass him the money, he takes it from me and puts it in his pocket. ''And her name was?'' He asks as his eyes were on the gun. I smile, ''Rasha, Rasha Hamadini. I'll send you the address.'' I tell him. He nods, ''Good.''

Great, everything is going great. As soon as she disappears from this world he'll forget everything about her. He'll just come to me and love me all over again. I can't wait for her funeral. What should I wear?

Rasha

I wake up with sore eyes, yesterday I told everything about me and Saiid to Aliah. She was shocked and she didn't even know what to say after hearing everything. I was kind of scared to tell her, but she never judges me once. She didn't even react to us kissing, she didn't get angry at me. But she told me if Yasin ever knows about this he'll kill Saiid. But that won't ever happen, he won't find out.

I turned on my phone, there were only messages from the girls and some Fashion Nova ads. But nothing else. I sigh. I guess this really is the end? There won't ever be name our first kid Adel, and our second kid Ameer? I laugh to myself and shake my head. As soon as I put my phone down I hear my phone buzz, Saiid?!

- Look outside your window, - Tariq.

Tariq? What the hell was he doing here? I put on my hoodie and look outside my window and see Tariq looking at me with a bright smile, ''Tariq! What are you doing here?'' I whisper to shout, he laughs. ''Just come out.'' I wrinkle my forehead. I guess I can, my mom and dad are probably out. And my sister is working. ''Just a second.'' 

I walk out of the house, shut the door behind me, and walk up to him. ''What's up?'' I try to smile. He looks at me for a while before he hugs me tightly. I widen my eyes, what is he doing? ''Tariq? What are you doing?'' I laugh. He pulls away and looks at me. ''Let's take a walk.''

We walk side by side, we joke a bit before he gets a little serious. ''Listen, Rasha. You are like a little sister to me, and I love you so much as I have always done. And I know there is something going on, I feel like you aren't the happy Rasha as before.'' I'm kind of shocked that he can be serious sometimes. I smile since I didn't know what to say. ''Or you know what, you don't have to tell me. I just want to be there for you.''

I look at him, ''Thank you, Tariq.'' He smiles, ''So now tell me.'' We both laugh. ''Princess, you know how I am. I'm curious!'' He jumps around. I shake my head, then I sigh. ''I fell in love with Mr.Bashar.'' I just let it out. I was tired of hiding everything, and since it's over I can just let it out.

He laughs, ''Princess, I meant tell me something I didn't know. Do you really think I didn't know there something going on between Mr.Bashar and you? If a guy talked or even looked at you he'd fail him. Why do you think I always put my arm around you when we walk into his class or joke with you, I tried to make him jealous. And it worked.'' He winked. I gasp, this bitch! ''Bro! Shut the fuck up! You did that all that willingly? Do you know how much you put me in trouble?!'' 

He burst out laughing, ''I'm so sorry, it just was so fun to see him burning! God, I miss it already.'' We both laugh again. ''But what is going on now?'' I told him a little bit about my relationship and about Maria. What she did, and that I caught them. He makes a sound with his mouth, ''Damn, that's tough. But I think Maria maybe tried to ruin for you since she found out? I don't think he'd cheat on you.''

He's right, but I don't know. There something that can't forgive, ''Tariq, he could've at least tell me? I mean I'm his girl, I could've at least do something about it?'' He shakes his head as a sign that he doesn't agree, ''Listen, If you were in that situation you would've done the same thing. Things like this happen and when they happen they stress us out. When we are stressed, what can't we do?'' He raises a brow,

''Think,'' I say simply. ''Exactly, I can't believe I'm defending that man right now.'' He chuckles. So was I too hard on him? Everything Tariq said was kind of true, but what should I do now? All of a sudden we hear gunshots, I turn my gaze and see a motorcycle rush towards us. Tariq pulls my hand and we start running, but the gunshots won't stop. I couldn't think, I didn't know what was going. ''Rasha! Run and don't fucking look back. 

We run into a forest but we still hear the sounds, the shots kept coming. Until one hit my arm. I scream, but Tariq covers my mouth. We hide behind some bushes. I fell and Tariq's hand was still on my mouth. I tried to scream in pain, it hurt so fucking bad. I felt like I was going to die. ''Tariq, Tariq! It hit my arm.'' I cry, but quietly. I couldn't make him find us both and kill us. Tariq takes off his shirt.

''This will hurt, cover your mouth.'' We still hear the motorcycle ride around the forest, the man is trying to find us. Tariq tied around my arm, then he tightened. I scream, but since I covered my mouth there was no sound coming out. ''You're losing too much blood, we have to rush to the hospital.'' 

Saiid

''Where were you last night?'' Nadia asks looking at me with disgust. I don't look at her, nor do I even reply. ''Answer me!'' She shouts. I look at her, ''Why do you fucking care?!'' She scoffs, ''I hope you didn't go to Rasha. You don't deserve to be forgiven.'' I felt the blood inside me boil, I wanted to make her shut up but she kept going. ''Nadia, stop it.'' Jaffar's adds in.

''Jaffar, shut up. I'm just telling the truth. Rasha deserves so much better, not a piece of shit.'' I don't know how much I've heard this now. I shake my head and get up to walk back to my room. All of sudden we hear a familiar speak, ''Where the hell do you think you're going?'' Yasin is folding his arms. He looked pissed, don't tell me he fucking knows now. I see Sarah and Aliah next to him. 

He walks up to me and grips my shirt, ''What's going on between you and Rasha?!'' He shouts loudly, I feel his saliva in my face. I kept quiet and looked at Aliah, ''I'm sorry, he overheard Sarah and I's conversation.'' She whispers. I sigh, ''Don't tell me you fell in love with an 18-year-old kid, don't fucking tell me you fell in love with Rasha!'' 

I gulp, a few seconds of silence I finally broke it ''I did. I fell in love with Rasha.'' He looks at me look I've lost my mind. He bits his lower lip as he frustrated. All of a sudden I feel his knuckles across my face. ''Yasin!'' They all scream. I shake my head and smile, then I look up at him. ''Hit me as much as you can, I won't lose feelings for her. She's the woman I love, like it or not.''

''This son of a bitch.'' Adnan and Jaffar hold him from even moving. ''Let me go! Let me fucking go!'' He keeps shouting. He looks at Adnan, ''You knew about this, you fucking knew about this shit?! You didn't tell me!''

Then he looks back at me, ''Bro, it's Rasha. She's still young. She doesn't know anything about love.'' No one says anything, ''Yasin, you can't stop a person falling in love with another.'' Nadia speaks up. He furrows his brows at her, ''Stop referring yourself into this situation, Nadia.'' Sarah rolls her eyes. She meant the time when she fell in love with Yasin but he didn't feel the same way for her. ''What the fuck!'' They all began to shout and scream at each other until Aliah shouted. ''Shut up! Rasha is calling!'' 

We look at her answering the call and put it on speaker, ''Rasha?'' Aliah says. But all we heard were screams, my heart dropped. It was Rasha's screams. ''It hurts!'' We all heard, I froze, not knowing what was going on. I began to sweat and tremble.

''Aliah, it's Tariq! You have to come to the hospital! Rasha got shot! She's losing too much blood!''

--------------------------------------------

Surprise! An early chapter!🥰 

The book is coming to an end, are you ready?😉

A new chapter, what did you think?!😲

Comment & Vote!😁

Love ya xx!😍