V.2 CH.6: Extracurricular

En başından başla

Blake: "What?"

Sun: "The dance! This weekend! You wanna go, or what?"

Blake: "I don't have time for a stupid dance. I thought you of all people would get that."

Blake walks away past her team. Sun looks down and sinks from his rejection. Sun raises his head to see a smirking F/n.

~~~

Blake: "You what?"

Inside Team RWBY(F)'s dorm room. Blake is sitting with her arms crossed.

Ruby: "We want you to go to the dance."

Blake: "That's ridiculous."

Yang: "Blake, we're worried about you. This investigation is starting to mess with your head."

F/n: "Yeah! Plus, people are going to think your just an alley cat with those bags under your eyes."

Weiss: "You can't sleep, you hardly eat, and to be honest, your grades have been suffering."

Blake: "You think I care about grades?" She shrugs and then gestures out the window. "People's lives are at stake!"

Yang puts her hand on Blake's, lowering it.

Yang: "We know, and we're all still trying to figure out what Torchwick is up to."

Ruby: "Thanks to you and F/n, we know they're operating somewhere outside of southeast Vale."

Weiss: "And, the Schnee company records singled out Vale as the primary target for Dust robberies over the last few months."

F/n scratches his neck, until he feels another sting on it.

F/n: "What the hell!" He mutters, trying to figure out what is causing the pain.

Yang: "Don't forget about their missing military tech too."

Blake: "But there's still unanswered questions!"

Ruby: "Blake, you won't be able to find anything if you can't even keep your eyes open!"

Yang: "All we're asking is that you take it easy for one day."

Weiss: "It will be fun! Yang and I will make sure of it."

Yang: "Yeah! We're planning the whole event!"

Yang pumps her fists which causes the bed to bounce Blake.

Blake: "Excuse me?"

Weiss: "Team CFVY's away mission lasted longer than expected."

Yang: "So, Weiss, F/n and I were asked to pick up where they left off. And now we can make sure you have the perfect night."

F/n: "When exactly?" He asks Yang, but gets ignored

Weiss: "And once it's all over, we'll return for our search, rested and ready."

Ruby: "So what do ya think?"

Blake: "I think this is a colossal waste of time." She walks away from the group and opens the dorm door. "I'll be in the library." She walks out of the room.