Chapter 23

Addison's POV:
Me and Bryce had slept on the blankets last night, and I had just woken up. "Morning handsome." I said as I smiled up to him. "Good morning my beautiful fiancé." Bryce said returning my actions. "I love that!" I said with a big cheesy grin. Bryce did the same grin back at me.

Time skip to wedding dress shopping~
"How about this one" Madi said holding up a big poofy ball gown. "I want to look like a bride, not a marshmallow." I snapped back at her laughing. The wedding was in a month, so I needed the find the perfect dress ASAP. I wondered around the shop looking for my dream dress, until something caught my eye. It was the most beautiful dress I'd ever seen. I called over Madi, Nessa and Dixie to see the dress. "Oh Adds, that's beautiful." Nessa said in amazement. "Do you like it." Dixie asked also admiring the gorgeous gown. "I don't like it..
I love it." I said trying to mess with them at first.

"Go on, try it on then." Madi said shewing me into the changing room. I tried on the fred and came out. I think I had just found the perfect dress.

 I think I had just found the perfect dress

I walked out, and my friends faces lit up. "Soo what'd you think?" I asked them all. "Ive never seen anyone look so good in a wedding dress." Dixie replied. "Thank you guys!!" I said excitedly. I payed for the dress and drove back to ttfh. The gown costed $3500, and Bryce payed for most of it.

Tomorrow was the wedding, and we were all soooooooo excited.

AUTHORS NOTE:
Hey ya'll. The next chapter will probably be the last!!!