Chapter 1

Addison's POV:
Hi, I'm Addison. Addison Rae Easterling. I live in Louisina with my parents Monty and Sheri Easterling, and my brothers Lucas and Enzo Easterling. We are planning to move to La soon, as I have recently picked up doing tik toks, and I'm earning quite a bit of money from it. So we thought we would have a fresh start, and move to La.

Our plane is on Friday and it's currently Wednesday. I was packing my bags, until I got a message from a girl called Madi.

Hey Addison, I'm Madi and I'm apart of the tik tok fame house. I've seen your videos, and we think you would be a perfect fit the missing piece in the house. Please DM me if you are interested in coming for an interview. xx

I was so surprised to see that a famous tiktoker wanted me to join their community, since I only had 100k on tik tok. But I was absolutely down for the interview, so I replied immediately.

Hi Madi, thank you so much for this offer. I would love to come for an interview. I know the house is located in La, and I'm moving down there on Friday, so is it possible that I could come for the interview Saturday afternoon? Xx

Yes that's perfect I will send you the address Saturday morning. xx

Ok great thank you. Xx

I can't believe I might actually stand a chance of being in a famous tik tok house. I went downstairs to tell my family about the amazing news.
"Hey, mum guess what just happened. Madi from the Tik tok fame house just DM'd me, and I have an interview there when we move to La." I said with excitement in my voice.
"That's amazing honey. I'm so proud of you!" My mum said as she leaned in to hug me.

Bryce's POV:
I saw Madi walk into the living room on her phone. "Hey Mads." I said walking over to her. "Oh hey Bryce, we have an interview with a girl called Addison Rae from tik tok on Saturday. I thought she would be a perfect fit for this new position." Mads said as she pulled up Addison's tik tok. "Great, show me her tik tok." I said whilst biting into a sandwich. "She's beautiful." I muttered under my breath. "What was that?" Mads said with a smirk. "Nothing." I said looking embarrassed, walking back to the couch to finish my sandwich. I decided to DM, since me and Madi were the leaders of the house.

Hey Addison. I'm Bryce Hall me and Madi Monroe are the leaders of the tik tok fame house. I just wanted to go over some things before the interview.
I noticed you have 100k at the moment so I would assume you get payed around $2000 per sponsored post. Well we would help you to grow as an influencer, and you could earn up to $1 million per sponsored post. x

I sent the message realising I had put a kiss at the end of it! I just brushed it off thinking it wouldn't matter. Next thing I new I had a reply from Addison saying that would be great, and she was looking forward to the interview. I realised she had also put a kiss at the end of it. I felt goosebumps rise all over my body.
Was I developing feelings for Addison...

Addison's POV:
I had just replied to Bryce, noticing he had put a kiss at the end of the DM, which I found strange, but I didn't want to seem rude so I put a kiss back. I had just got out of a 3 year toxic relationship with a boy named Evan. He started to get into drugs as it neared our 3 year anniversary. And although it was hard, I didn't want to be with someone like that, so I ended it with him. He didn't seem to upset, which made me wonder if he really ever loved me. Anyway I was glad I escaped before things got really out of control. I wasn't looking for a relationship just yet, but I knew someday I would have to start looking for love again. I wanted to distract myself from my thoughts, so I made a tik tok.
I was scrolling through my inbox and I saw that Bryce had commented on my recent tik tok saying "Hey:)." I replied back saying "hi:)."
Fans immediately started shipping us, and I blushed at the thought of me and Bryce.

Bryce's POV:
I was scrolling through Addison's comments, and I had noticed that our fans had started to ship us. I was really excited to meet her for the first time, and maybe even hang out and get to know her better If she moves into the tik tok fame house. I knew I had done some pretty stupid things in the past, such as drugs, and getting arrested. But I was beginning to change for the better so I could start up my life again. My dad left me and my mum when I was first born, and my mum lives in Malibu about an hour away, so I couldn't see her often. I relied on all my friends to keep me on my tracks , and they did just. I honestly don't know where I would be without them all. I began to fall asleep thinking about my future, and what it could possibly be like. Would I end up with Addison...?

AUTHORS NOTE:
Hey ya'll. So this is my first book, and I'm really excited to write it for you guys. I will probably do around 30 - 40 chapters, and maybe a sequel as well. I hope you enjoy this chapter.❤️
- Your author ( not saying my name 😂 )