Chapter 2

Addison's POV:
It was now Friday morning, so me and my family got up at 4:00 am to travel to the airport. "Honey are you ready?" My mum called from the bottom of the stairs. "Yes I'll be down in a minute." I yelled back. I was saying goodbye to my bedroom. I had grown up in this room ever since I was first born, so I was sad that I was never going to see it again.

I ran downstairs and got in the car. And Before I knew it, we was at the airport getting onto the plane. I decided to message Madi to let her know I was on my way. She said that she wouldn't mind coming to help me unpack and get settled into the area, as my new home was only 10 minutes away from the tik tok fame house. I told her that would be great and she was coming over as soon as we arrived at the house. I was excited to finally meet her, because she would be my first real friend in La.

Madi's POV:
"Bryce are you ready for the interview with Addison tomorrow?" I asked as I sat next to him at the table. "Yeah I've written some questions I want to ask her." He said with a smile. "Great. I'm going over there today to help her unpack and settle in. I think she'll get along great with everybody else." I said. "Yeah I'll make sure she does just fine." Bryce said with an evil glint in his eye.

"ooo someone's got a crush." I said smirking. "You better not say anything to her Mads!" ( Btw when I say mads I do mean Madi monroe not mads Lewis.) Bryce said looking serious. "I won't don't worry." I said whilst laughing and grabbing my keys to start heading over to Addison's place, as she had previously texted me to say she was at her home. I was excited to finally meet her, because she seemed really nice, and she was absolutely gorgeous. She would make a great friend.

Addison's POV:
As I began to unpack, there was a knock at the door. I opened it to see a smiling Madi. "Hey girl!" She said as we both leaned in to hug each other. "Hey it's so nice to finally meet you." I said as we both pulled away. "Well come in." I said before she stepped into the house.

"Beautiful home you've got here." Madi said as she looked around the house. "Thank you, I haven't had time to properly look around yet." I said as I copied her actions, and looked around. "Well I'd just started un - packing, if you wouldn't mind helping with that." I said shrugging my shoulders. "No not at all I'd be happy to. And we can get to know each other a bit better." She said as she followed me upstairs.

We were sharing information about each other as we were in - packing all of my things. " So why did you decide to move to La?" Madi questioned. "Well I was previously in a 3 year long toxic relationship, and me and my family just wanted a fresh start." I said as I put away a pair of leggings into my draw. "Oh well I'm happy your here." Madi said as she smiled. "So what other members of the tik tok fame house are there?"

I asked her. "There's Charli, Dixie, Avani, Nessa, Mads, Amiele, kouvr, Charly, Cynthia, Bryce, Josh, Anthony, Blake, chase, Tayler, Jaden, Griffin, Noah and Quinton." She said panting, as she was now out of breath. "Woah. So the house that you all stay in must be pretty big." I said with an amazed look on my face. "Yeah there's 22 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, a kitchen and living room with a couch big enough for all 20 of us, a gaming room for the boys, a small movie theatre, an indoor jacuzzi, a pool outside and finally not last but least, my favourite room. It's a room at the back of the house where me and the girls have sleep overs. It's got a giant movie screen, a square bed big enough for all of us, led lights and a star projector." Madi said, once again being out of breath.

"Sounds amazing!" I said as I put the last thing away in my closet. "Wanna make a tik tok?" Madi asked. "Yeah of course." I said as I pulled out my phone. We made one on mine account and one on hers. After hanging out for a while Madi left. I was so happy that I had already made a friend. I could tell me and Madi were going to get on just fine.