Chapter 15

ADDI'S ABOUT TO COME OUT OF HER SHELL, JUST WARNING YA ⚠️

Addison's POV:
"Evan if you don't fucking bring my kid back right now you are going to have a world of pain coming your way!!" I screamed down the phone. "Come to my warehouse 10:00pm tonight, I'll send you the address." Evan said in a calm tone. "Fine!" I shouted back. "Right, so it's clearly going to be a trap." I said to Bryce as I crossed my arms and bit my nail. "Don't worry, I've got a plan." Bryce replied as he walked off.

It was currently 8:00 pm, so we had a couple more hours until we had to be there. Me and Bryce drove over to ttfh, and explained our plan to everyone else. We sure dam had to make sure this would work, other wise I wouldn't be getting my son back anytime soon. Me and everyone else got ready, and prepared ourselves to go to the ware house. I put on a sports bra and a small sports skirt. "Addison are you sure you'll be ok." Bryce said as he sat down next to me. "He's my son Bryce, I put his life before mine always." I replied back. "Ok." He said as we hugged.

Time skip to 9:30 ~
We were now on our way to the ware house, and Evan had sent me the address. We soon pulled up near the ware house, but we parked a few minutes away, so he didn't know we had arrived yet. I texted him to tell him we were 10 minutes away, so he'd think we weren't there. Me, Bryce, Madi, and Josh were the only ones who were there. Everyone else stayed back at the house, to ensure we weren't to noticeable to Evan. His ware house was huge, but we figured he would come out the main door which was out of our view.

We all parted, so we could get in our positions. I slowly tip-toed to my position where I had a perfectly clear view of the main doors. It was currently 9:59, so I knew Evan would come out very shortly. After a few more minutes, the doors swung open and Evan proudly stepped out with a nervous look on his face. He walked towards the gates which were in the opposite direction to me. While I still had my chance, I quickly tip-toed towards the doors, and signalled to Josh that I was in. I quickly ran as fast as I could up the stairs of the ware house, as that's where I figured Oliver would be held.

I was searching every room, until I heard the doors swing open again. I immediately jumped behind a rusty metal sheet, and I saw an angry looking Evan. He pulled out his phone, and I immediately pulled out mine too, as I figured he was going to call me to see where I was. I put it on silent and began to slowly move away from the sheet. Evan walked into another room, so I took my chance and walked downstairs to look for Oliver, as he was know where to be seen upstairs.

I was trying to be as quiet as I possibly could be, but the zip on my skirt must of scraped across the metal, because I saw Evan heading straight towards me. "Shit." I mumbled to myself as I tried to conduct a plan in my head. He was so close by this point. While I still had my chance I ran across the room and up the stairs. "BRYCE!" I yelled as loud as I could. The door bursted open, and Bryce ran in with a worried look on his face. Evan headed straight for him, so I quickly ran back down and started searching every room for Oliver. I heard a scream, so I peeked my head round the corner and Evan had locked Bryce out of the ware house. I panicked, as I realised it was now me vs. Evan...

AUTHORS NOTE:
Hey guys, thank you so much for 100 votes on this story, and for 2.00k reads. ❤️