Chapter 10

Bryce's POV:
"I'm going to be a father." Was all I kept repeating in my head. The idea scared me a bit, but I was going to be there for Addison throughout the whole thing. Oliver was beginning to become my own son. I loved him a lot, and some day hopefully I can adopt him!

Time skip to 4 months pregnant:

Addison's POV:
Today was my gender reveal party, and Madi had once again gone to my doctors appointment to find out the sex of the baby. It was currently 11:00 am and the party started at 2:00, so I started to get ready. I put on this outfit -

I was currently 4 months pregnant, and my belly looked like this -

I was a little confused, because it was extremely big for 4 months pregnant

I was a little confused, because it was extremely big for 4 months pregnant. I was so excited to find out the gender of the baby, because I had a feeling that it would be a girl. I was hoping that it was a girl, as I already had a perfect little boy. Oliver would be a great big brother when he was older! It was almost time for the party, so I straightened my hair and made my way downstairs, to find Bryce already in the yard.

I walked up behind him and kissed him. "You look stunning." He said as his mouth dropped wide open. "You don't look to bad yourself hall." I replied. He winked at me with a slight smile. Shortly after, everyone else came outside, and our guests began to arrive. Bryce's mother was coming, and I had never met her before, so I was a little nervous as to what she would think of me.

Shortly after, everyone had arrived, and the party had started. Most people were drinking, but I had non - alcoholic champagne. It was now time for the big reveal. There was a ginormous box, and I couldn't wait any longer to open it. " 10..9..8..7 everyone started counting down. When we hit zero, me and Bryce quickly pulled off the box to reveal a giant teddy bear. One side was blue and the other was pink. "TWINS." I bellowed, with a shocked look on my face. Bryce immediately pulled me in for a hug. I was a little surprised to find out that it was twins, but that explained why my belly was growing so fast. Everyone congratulated us, until it reached 10:30 so everyone decided to go home.

I met Lisa, Bryce's mother, and she was really supportive. She was so happy to be having two grandchildren at once, and I was happy to be having two beautiful children as well. "You alright baby." Bryce said as he sat down next to me on the couch. "Yeah, I'm so happy that we're starting our own little family!" I said as I rubbed my stomach. "Me too." Bryce said as he put his hand on top of mine and also rubbed my tummy.

AUTHORS NOTE:
Hi, sorry for the short chapter, I'm really busy atm with school work. I know I can't reply to them, but please let me know what you think of this story so far in the comments! 🤙❤️