Chapter 17

Listen to this while reading ⬆️

Bryce's POV:
Me and Addison ran as fast as we could towards the basement, but out the corner of my eye I noticed Evan get up! I got ready to punch him, but Josh beat me to it. "Cheers Josh" I said with a chuckle. "No problem man, now go get your boy back I'll handle Evan." Josh said as he shooed us to the basement. Even though Oliver wasn't my own, I cared so much about him, and I would do anything for him and his mother.

"Bryce, I don't think I can go for much longer." Addison said as she leaned over breathing heavily. I started to get really worried about her. "You don't have to. Wait here I'll get Oliver!" I said as I ran to the basement. I kicked the door in and frantically started searching. I ran into one room, but Oliver wasn't there. I heard the door creak open, so I began to clench my fists. Evan came running in and shouted "your gonna get what you deserve Bryce Hall."
"Is that right" I yelled back at him. Josh and Madi entered and had worried looks on their faces. "Is Addison ok?" I shouted up to Madi. "She's fine." Madi replied and I was relieved to know she was doing ok. I was about to swing a punch at Evan, until something stopped me. "Uaghhhhg" I heard Addison scream. "Bryce.." she said as she arched her back and put her hand on it. "Baby what's wrong." I said with worry in my voice. "The babies are coming... NOW!" She screeched.

"Shit." I mumbled. "Josh get Addison out of here, I'll deal with him." I said as I gave Evan an evil glare. Josh helped Addison up the stairs and they walked towards the entrance. I heard Addison screaming, and I soon became very worried. I looked away for a split second, and when I turned my head, I saw Evan sprinting up the stairs. I immediately ran after him, and tackled him to the floor.

"Bryce I found Oliver!!" Madi shouted at the top of her lungs. She ran up the stairs and out the basement holding Oliver. He was crying, and I felt so guilty. I punched Evan as hard as I possibly could, and I ran to Madi and Oliver. Addison was sitting on the floor screaming in pain. My heart ached seeing both my babies in pain. The next sound I heard changed everything...

Addison's POV:
"Evan open this dam door now you son of a bitch!" Bryce yelled banging on the front door of the warehouse. That's right.. Evan had locked us in when we weren't looking. Meanwhile, I was sitting on the floor screaming , and Josh was rubbing my stomach, because Madi was with Oliver trying to calm him down and Bryce was looking for a way out. After 10 minutes of sitting there waiting, I finally decided to take matters into my own hands. I got up and walked over to the door. "Evan it's me." I said in a quiet voice. "What do you want in return if you let us out." I asked rubbing my bump.

"I want my son back!" He shouted through the door. "A year.. a year your son has been on this planet, have you ever called.. no have you ever asked about him.. no did you leave me when you found out you nocked me up.. yes. And that is why there's no way on this dying rock we live on that your ever going to be in your sons life." I said as I tear fell from my eye.

"Then I guess I can't let you out." Evan said as I heard him walk away. "My girlfriend has gone into labour. We're having twins, and at the moment the 4 most important people's lives are at risk.(I'm talking about Addison, Oliver and the two babies just to be clear lol." And if you don't do anything about it, you could be going down for a very long time. If you really care about Oliver, your son you'll unlock this door and let me call an ambulance so I at least have a chance of saving my children." Bryce said as a tear also fell from his eye. I'd never seen Bryce get so emotional before, and it made my heart ache. "Please Evan." Bryce said in a soft voice.

The door unlocked and I screamed from the pain. There was liquid on the floor. My water had broken. Evan handed Bryce his phone, and he called 911. "Aughhhh" I screamed. Bryce rubbed my back as he spoke to the operator.

I was laying in between Bryce's legs waiting for the ambulance. Evan was sitting close to Madi, but I think he was a bit scared of her, from when she tackled him to the ground. Josh was close by her to make sure Evan didn't try anything. I honestly think Madi and Josh might like each other. They weren't in relationships anymore, so they were both available. I felt something wet underneath my bum, so I shuffled around to see what it was. My heart rate sped up at a million miles an hour when I saw a red substance right where I was sitting. "B-bryce.." I stuttered. "Yeah baby?" He said looking down at me. "T-t- there's blood." I said pointing to it...

AUTHORS NOTE:
Hi guys this chapter took soooo long to write,, I really hope you like it. Can you let me know in the comments if you want •smut• in some further chapters. Peace ☮️ ✌️