"Henry!!! Henry!!! No no!! Henry!!! Talk to me!!! You can't leave me like this!!!"

The more she shouted the more her throat shattered.

Henry laid with eyes closed in her hands. Mia blamed herself. "I said wake up! If you leave like this, what am I supposed to tell your sister?!"

She cried loudly as the rain only getting heavier.

"It's all my fault! My fault, all my fault..." The tears dropped from her eyes along with the rain drops.

Mia's friend left her alone when she found out about the death of her brother. She called Mia 'killer'.

She left Mia alone in pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mia tears didn't stop till she arrived to the villa back. George also didn't say anything and let her cry.

"Welcome back Miss and Sir" everyone in villa greeted the couple. The old woman who named Maki eyes widened when she saw her Miss crying.

"What happened?" She held Mia softly. Mia treated her with kindness, she changed the way of talking to the people worked in villa in a week.

Which maids and workers couldn't admire the girl who treated them with full kindness?

George sighed with a frown and walked up to his room, left his wife.

Mia couldn't stop her tears.

"Miss, let's go to your room" Maki said as Mia only followed her without disagreeing.

"You want me to shower you?" Maki said worriedly. Mia looked at the old woman and shook her head.

"Can you leave me alone?"

Maki understood her Miss and quietly left the room. Mia fell onto the queen sized bed. "Why him?"

She said in pain. Not only the face of Henry and Dean were the same but also the voices of them were the same.

Mia didn't understand. "Is this the punishment?" She curled into a ball and cried in pain.

After an hour, the sobbing sounds in the room stopped. Mia fell asleep tiredly. She didn't have no more energy to lift her eyes.

George who was eating at the dining room alone, finally couldn't wait anymore and walked up to Mia's room.

He opened the door with thoughts to scold his wife.

But the young woman in black strap dress was already fell asleep on the bed. She was back facing the door.

George walked near to his wife and saw the young woman with burning red cheeks from freezing.

He tucked her in warm soft blanket. Her legs were freezing as an ice. He placed his hand on Mia's forhead.

"No fever"

George sighed to himself. How could she sleep like that in rainy season with strap dress? Then he turned off the light of room and left.

"Don't disturb her sleep. Feed her when she is awake" George ordered Maki as he ate his dinner alone.

"Yes Sir" Maki was one of the most trusted in the villa.

George went back to his room after he finished eating. He sat on couch and started working with files and his laptop.

His fingers stopped typing when the scene of Mia hugging the stranger man and calling 'Henry' many times.

"Who is Henry? Her lover?"