Movie 112 - TIG

This isn't a movie, technically. More like a documentary about Tig Notaro, one of the best comedians out there. I'm here hoping that most of you guys already know of her, because she is one of the most iconic people out there. Her deadpan humor and wit is absolutely hilarious. But this documentary isn't all comedy related. 

The woman survived through the worst kind of tragedies one after another simultaneously, and she came out of it all stronger, humbler and she is still thriving, and I'm here for it all. The documentary follows all of that she went through, all the while she was falling in love with the equally amazing Stephanie Allynne. Watching Tig handle all of her situations is inspiring and motivating, and not just all of the tragedies, but how she is still so hilarious with all of her jokes and monologues. 

I would really recommend you peeps watch this documentary. But like, make sure to keep some tissues nearby, because the doc is a whole roller coaster ride. 

As always, the link to watch the documentary is down below. Hope you peeps enjoy!

https://w.123-movies.club/tig-2015/watching/

Also, if you feel like getting more into Tig Notaro, you can watch her interviewing people who she don't know about on Under a Rock with Tig Notaro. I'll paste a playlist link here for that too. 

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRcB4n4CGcy9vs9LWdMGcCzhf0IuTQHUg