family meeting

A/N: btw!! i didn't kill Elliot in this AU, i find his character a tad amusing to kill off

ALSO, THE THING Y'ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR

_

For the past two days, Five made sure he'd tied up his loose ends with his siblings and surprisingly, their father. Diego and him managed to find where their father currently is in 1963—and stupidly decided to pay him a visit to ask for help. So far, it went in ways they didn't quite expect. Diego got stabbed by their own father and Five managed to find a little Pogo. He wasn't quite sure what to feel when they got home, especially since it has been quite a while since he's seen his father as well.

But by far, he's met Vanya personally, and have been getting her back into the group so that they can find [Name] and get back in their own timeline to stop The Caligo. But that has been unsuccessful for the most part. Partly. She agreed to help look for [Name], but wished to remain in 1963 with Sissy and Harlan. Five decided that maybe having a talk with [Name] could change Vanya's mind.

Diego meanwhile, has been so persistent in stopping the killing of the President. For the past day, he's been tied at Elliot's house with the latter making sure he eats and goes to the bathroom. Five is sure Diego is going to kill him when he gets home.

Luther, thankfully, finally agreed after getting fired by Jack Ruby after his humiliation during a match. So far, he's been wallowing in self pity and heartbreak after finding out Allison has been married for almost a year now. Five reminded Elliot to buy more eggs to atleast help Luther.

Five has not seen Klaus, Ben and Allison. But he did hear about Klaus' cult dealings and Allison's marriage. Although, he doesn't really care—not in a heartless manner—but more in a sense that he has too much in his plate, he finds it amusing. He wonders just how exactly Klaus got by, but knowing him, he doesn't wonder deeper into it.

In all sense, he missed his siblings. And there's only one thing left to do and one person to find.

_

Luther silently cooks his mountain of scrambled eggs, with Diego—now free, continues to reprimand Five and angrily talk to him about his unethical ways. Five continues to sip his coffee, correcting him in some of his words as he leans on the doorway. 

The three then moved on to a different topic, with Luther telling the story of how he found their father when he first got here. He talked in a somber tone, another heartbreak he had to endure as his father shut him away. His eyes seem far off as he reminisces the story, slowly chewing on his eggs.

"That's pathetic." Diego comments and Luther almost scoffs.