☀︎︎42- Secret☀︎︎

Start from the beginning

"I don't know—"

"QUIET!" Miguel yelled.

Freya jumped a little and her eyes widened again. She was surprised.

"You let Kreese take your dojo! You let Hawk, Tory, and everyone else think you're weak!"

"Okay, guys i-" Freya got cut off by Johnny.

"Because it was a mistake, to begin with. I shoulda never brought back Cobra Kai, look what happened"

"What happened is you helped a bunch of people then walked away like a pussy"

Freya's jaw dropped. But not because of what Miguel said, because Miguel was standing up without Johnny holding the rope.

"Uhh- guys-"

"You're a sensei. It's who you are. If you can't see that, you're blind"

"Miguel-"

"What?" He turned to look at Johnny and noticed he was standing up without his help.

"Miguel You're standing up- MIGUEL YOU'RE STANDING UP" Freya got and started cheering.

Miguel gasped "am I doing it?"

"You're doing it!"

"Holy shit! I'm doing it"

"You're doing it!" Johnny yelled and hugged Miguel.

"Come here Freya," Johnny said gesturing her to join the hug which gladly she did.

"Holy shit Miguel!"

"Thank you"

"No, thank you," Johnny said.

-

Back in the LaRusso household Daniel and Amanda were talking about an old friend coming back town.

"She's coming? When?"

"December- for the holidays"

"It's too close. We have to tell Freya. We can't keep lying to her!"

"I know but I think it's too early for that! She's going to hate us"

"Yeah but she has a right to know she has an aunt!"

"We have to ask her first! We can't do anything without asking her. She hasn't seen Freya since she was six, and she didn't even interact with her"

"Well, then you should do a call because Freya is turning 18 soon so she's going to see her last name in her certificate. You cant pay anyone anymore. Like you did when she got her id"

"I know I know. I'm going to have to call her"

"Yes please"

-

"Ali. You're right. It's crazy how things change. For a long time, I didn't have much direction in my life but then, things got better. I met two kids who needed some help- just one of them really the other one is a natural badass"

"I got back into karate, became a sensei. There were ups and downs. I even gave up for a while but I can't give up anymore. I have a long way to go to be a better man, a better father, a better teacher but I can make a difference in these kinds' lives. It's a tough world out there, and I can help them be ready for it. That's what I've been up to. That's who I am. I'm a sensei"

"Nah too long-"

-

Jay called Freya said he watched to talk to her so they met at a Starbucks.

"Hey- I'm sorry I haven't talked to you. I have been really busy with Miguel and now Demetri I'm really sorry-"

Jay smiled and nodded "it's alright Freya don't worry- I'm actually here because I need to talk to you"

Freya nodded gesturing him to go ahead.

"You still love him, right?"

She didn't expect that but she wasn't surprised. She avoided his gaze and slowly nodded "yeah- look Jay I'm really sorry I thought I could get over him. I really really liked you but I was confused i-i don't want our friendship to end"

Jay chuckled "frey our friendship isn't going anywhere. You cant get rid of me yet. I still have feelings for you but I respect you and I'm here for you"

Freya smiled "thank you Jay"

He smiled and nodded. "By the way what the deal with Donald McDonald?"

Freya sighed "I don't know- things between us aren't that good- I mean every time I talk to him is to call him out or kick his sorry ass"

Jay snorted "yeah! I saw that the other day! Badass!"

Freya laughed "yeah I had to. He hurt Demetri. I called Tory out yesterday. I'm so tired of all the drama. It's exhausting"

He nodded "yeah actually wait your birthday is coming up right?"

Freya's eyes widened. She totally forgot about her birthday. She had been busy doing other stuff that she forgot.

If her birthday was coming up means that her parent's anniversary too.

"Oh I forgot about that"