1. Where it all begins

I woke up at 6:00am wondering why my alarm was turned off, I ignored it and just got up. I put on my work out stuff and went to the garage, I usually box in the morning and sometimes practice fighting with a knife for fun. I started my usual when it came to hitting the punching bag, after awhile I started lifting weights, which I rarely do.

I only started working out a couple months ago because it is my dream to be a actress in the marvel movies. After about 40 to 50 minutes I stop and go get into the shower, I stood in the hot steamy water raining down on my. I started thinking and than realized today was my 13th birthday, after I finished washing up. I got out, dried my self off and than changed into my clothes for the day.

I went into my room to check my  notifications on my phone, I got 5 notifications from my friends saying happy birthday. My friend Mily was asking if I was still going to school today, "I actually don't know?" I tell myself. When I walked out of my room
I realized my mom was already ready, which is odd because she doesn't usually wake up till 7:40. I walked into her room.

"Why are you awake?" I ask confused

"You're not going to school today." She told me still looking down at her phone.

"How come?"

"Because I said so and it's your birthday. And you'll be able to binge watch all the marvel movies again for the 100th time."  She pointed out looking at me

Well that is true I thought to myself. But there's something that she isn't telling me...

"Get ready like you are going to a party, your outfit is fine, but do something with your hair and face." She says moving her hand around in a circle hovering infront of my face. She walks out of the room.

That is strange, she has something big planed for my birthday but what is it? I walked into my bathroom and started doing my makeup all I really did was put a little bit of foundation, blush, eyeshadow, and clear mascara on. I brushed my hair than walked out and went into the living room. The house looked cleaner than it usually is for some reason. And it wasn't like this when I walked out of the garage to go shower, so she must've done it while I was in the bathroom still.

"Sit down at the table, where the computer is." She points to the computer. I sit down where she pointed at and stated recording on her phone...

"Why are you recording." I ask but before she could answer something popped up on my screen. It said that I was on a zoom meeting, and that someone named Elizabeth's camera is off. I quickly realize what is happening, for months all I told my parents and everyone that for my birthday I wanted to meet Elizabeth Olsen, or at least do a zoom with her since Covid-19.

The camera turns on and I cover my mouth in shock, I'm so glad that the mascara is clear and waterproof because I'm literally crying of shock.

"Hi Mia! Happy Birthday " Elizabeth says waving at me

"Thank you!" I say still in shock. My mom whispers to me  that she is going to be back in a hour or two cause she had to go and do something at her work.

"So, I heard that you've been wanting to meet me for months now."

"I have, who wouldn't want to meet you." I say with a big smile on my face. She smiles back

"Where do you live?" She asks

"Jber, Alaska. Jbers the military base next to anchorage." I state

"Wow that's so cool, I've never been to Alaska before. Do you like it there?"

"Ehh, it gets really cold during the winter and I don't like snow, but during the summer is get quite hot."

"That's interesting. What do you want to do or be when you grow up." She asked curiously

"I want to be an actress but if I don't get into acting. I'm going to become a nurse."

"That's really cool, what movies or shows do you want to, I want to be the youngest actor/actress to play an Avenger, in the marvel series!" I say excitedly

"Along side me." She says laughing "what made you want to start acting"

"I knew I wanted to be an actress when I was seven years old and watched my first live action movie and now that I'm older I want to act because I want to inspire other young girls Otis follow there dreams"
I say proudly

"aww that's sweet." She says looking like she might cry. We talk for a couple more hours till we both had to go... "how trustworthy are you?"

"Really trustworthy." I say probably looking confused

"well here's my number", she puts it into the chat, (519)-5079-1432.

"Really!" I look at her surprised

"Yah, I really like you and think you can accomplish big things." She smiles and she's gone. I close the computer after typing it into my contacts, than run to my room. I send "hi it's Mia😁"
"Hey Mia"

Sorry this is a short chapter but I just didn't know how to end this chapter so.

And JFYI the number is fake so I wouldn't try it.