𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

VOTE AND COMMENT !

VOTE AND COMMENT !

+++

DAVINA WAS AT her locker talking to the pack, telling them her and Kol are back together. They were all very happy for her of course, Stiles being the overprotective brother he is he got worried. But saw the happiness on his little sisters face and decided to let it go.

Kol soon walked into school with his little sister Rebekah walking next to him. Davina smiled seeing how happy Rebekah was having her brother back to normal. Davina said bye to the pack and walked over to them.

"Hello, my beautiful girlfriend." Kol said giving her a quick kiss. Davina smiled in the kiss.

She felt someones eyes on her she looked around, seeing Liam glare at Kol.

Oh fuck.

"Hey Kol baby, we should go." Davina said.

"Davina what's wrong u look very upset." He said worried. Liam started walking this way, making Davina lightly panick.

"Hey Dav." Liam said.

Oh this isn't gonna end well shit.

"Hey Liam!" Davina said a little too excited obviously showing she's nervous why Liam is here.

"Hi i'm Liam, Davinas..uhm friend?" Liam said kinda confused on their friendship.

Kol smiled not noticing the tension. "Hi i'm Kol. Davina's, Boyfriend." He said proudly. Liam's eyes widened and he swallowed the lump in his throat.

"Oh so this is the guy u told
me about , Davina?" Liam asked.

"What guy?" Kol asked.

"It's a long story Kol, let's just get to class." Davina said.

But before they entered the class. Liam snapped. "Your girlfriend was flirting with me a day ago." Liam said angrily and walked away to his class.

Davina her eyes widened, Liam was right while Kol was still sad over the breakup, Davina was flirting with Liam a guy she just met and rejected to go back to Kol.

"Davina is that true?" Kol asked.

Davina nodded. "Why did u come to me if u were flirting with this guy, do u like him now?" Kol asked.

"No of course not! Kol i lo-" She stopped talking, for some reason she just couldn't bring herself to say those words to Kol anymore. She knew she would be lying.

"I'm sorry Davina i love you but your obviously confused, i'll wait for u forever if i have to. But if u like Liam be with him please i just want you happy." Kol said before walking out the hallway off to his class.

Davina stood there with tears in her eyes, she ran to the toilets before she felt like her head was exploding. Everything around her became black and she felt dizzy. she passed out on the ground.