Emily Nicol

Requested by queendixiedamelio

Astrid and Emily sat on the plane together. Emily had her arms wrapped around Astrid's as she leaned against her. While Astrid was digging through her bag to find her gum, she found the little box that held the ring she had gotten for Emily.

"Babe." Astrid said softly. Emily lifted her head and looked up at her. "I forgot to give this to you." She held out the box for her.

"What is it?" Emily asked, raising a brow as she took the box.

"Open it." Astrid motioned, not answering her question. Emily lifted the box open and revealed a ring with two angel wings wrapping in a circle to met, like the one Astrid wore on her index finger. Emily gasped and slipped the ring on her finger.

"Babe, I love it." Emily smiled. She had been wanting one like Astrid had. A fan gave it to Astrid and she didn't know where to find it, but she searched and searched until she finally found it. "Thank you, but you're the one with the birthday tomorrow. You shouldn't be buying me things."

"I know, but I saw it and I knew you really wanted it." Astrid said making Emily smile.

"I love you." Emily said pulling her closer for a kiss.

⠉⠉⠉⠉

The couple arrived to their room at the hotel. It was almost time for dinner and they were getting ready when Astrid's mom came to the room.

"Mom!" Astrid smiled happily. She rushed towards her bringing her in for a hug.

"Astrid!" Her mom replied hugging her back. "I can't believe my little Astro is almost 18. I feel so old I could cry." She said. Astrid laughed and pulled away turning around to grab Emily's hand.

"Mom, this is Emily." Astrid introduced.

"Hi Mrs. Austin. It's very nice to meet you." Emily smiled politely.

"It's nice to finally meet you too, Emily. Astrid talks about you a lot." The woman said.

"Does she?" Emily asked smirking a little as she looked over at Astrid.

"Anyways...I have to go finish getting ready." Astrid said blushing. She hurried back into the bathroom.

"Thank you for letting me come with you guys." Emily said to Mrs. Austin.

"Of course. It's Astrid's birthday and I know she wants you here with her." Mrs. Austin said. "Don't tell her I told you, but she go's on and on about you whenever we talk. She really loves you." Emily smiled brightly and blushed.

"I love her just as much. She's perfect." Emily said.

"I'm glad you two are together. I've never seen her happier." Mrs. Austin said.

⠉⠉⠉⠉

They all ate dinner together and talked. Mostly Astrid's mom telling embarrassing stories making (y/n) hide her face in her hands. After they finished eating, they all walked back to the hotel, but Mrs. Austin stopped them outside.

"Okay, I have your presents and I wanna give them to you before you go up to your room." She said. She pulled two little pouches out of her purse. "This is actually for both of you." She handed the pouches to them. They opened them and they each took out a silver ring. Astrid's had "Player One" engraved on it while Emily's had "Player Two".

"Mom, I love them." Astrid said.

"Thank you, Mrs. Austin. You shouldn't have." Emily said.

"It's nothing. I just saw them and I immediately thought of you two." Mrs. Austin waved it off. "I have one more thing for you Astrid, but it's at my house because it's not allowed in the hotel." She explained. They walked to her car that was in the hotel parking lot and drove to her house.

"Emily, make sure she keeps her eyes closed." Mrs. Austin said as they walked into the house.

"I will." Emily replied. She covered Astrid's eyes with her hands and guided her to the living room.

"Okay, open your eyes." Mrs. Austin said. Astrid opened her eyes and she felt something climbed onto her lap. She almost let out a scream before she looked down and saw a puppy in her lap.

"Oh my god." Astrid gasped. She lifted the dogs in her arms and scratched behind its ears. "Em! Look at this baby." Astrid gushed.

"It's so cute." Emily smiled petting his head.

"Thank you, Mom. I love him." Astrid exclaimed.

Uhhh I didn't know how to end this...anyways lol these are the rings that Astrid's mom got her and em. I WANT THEM SO BAD!!

I hope you enjoyed this

I hope you enjoyed this. Don't forget to comment and vote please! Thank you for reading 💜