Nessa Barrett

Spam Rant

Requested by @-LOVEFORHIRE

𝗍𝗂𝗄𝗍𝗈𝗄𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗆 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖺 𝗉𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗈!

Liked by haileygray, joshrichards, and 281k otherstiktokroom: #nessa post on her spam about #hailey 👀Comments:

tiktokroom: #nessa post on her spam about #hailey 👀
Comments:

User: is hailey bi?

User: gonna be waiting a while for this couple 🥱

nessaabarrett: hey 😀

User: they're literally meant for each other

haileygray: oh
^sabriquesada: bitch😭

User: ew no hailey doesn't like girls
^haileygray: who said that?

cooper.noriega: haven't we known about their feelings for each other?
^jadenhossler: yes.

User: they need to just get together already

"Have you talked to your girlfriend today?" Cooper asked Hailey. The girl looked over at him with a glare making the others laugh.

"But actually, when are you and Nessa finally gonna get together? It's painfully obvious you like each other." Sabrina said.

"Uhhh." (y/n) dragged her words, trying to think of something. "I'm gonna go upstairs." She said getting up and bolting up the steps.

"Where Nessa is?" Cooper teased. (y/n) flipped him off before running to the guest room where Nessa was.

"Hi." Hailey greeted closing the door behind her. Nessa smiled, looking up from her phone.

"Hi." She replied. She turned off her phone and gave her full attention to Hailey, sitting next to her.

"So..." Hailey trailed off. Nessa raised a brow at her. "The tiktokroom post." Hailey stated. Nessa's face grew red.

"I was hoping we could just never talk about that." Nessa said embarrassed.

"Why? Did you not mean it?" Hailey questioned. Now she was embarrassed for bringing it up.

"No, I did." Nessa admitted. "I meant all of it. I just don't want things to be awkward between us."

"It doesn't have to be awkward." Hailey said softly.

"It doesn't?" Nessa asked. Hailey shook her head before leaning forward and cupping Nessa's cheek, bringing their lips together. Nessa immediately kissed back. She pulled Hailey down on top of her as she leaned back. They broke apart, resting their foreheads against each other.

"That was even better than I thought it would be." Hailey chuckled.

"So you've thought about kissing me?" Nessa said teasingly.

"Shut up." Hailey said, heat rushing to her cheeks. She quickly leaned down and pressed their lips together again before Nessa could say anything else.

I hope you enjoyed this. Don't forget to comment and vote please! Thank you for reading 💜