Vinnie Hacker

wisdom teeth

Requested by queendixiedamelio

a/n: i don't think anyone will understand how much i love writing for mckenna and vinnie like i will make a book 😭🤚

"I don't wanna go." McKenna whined to her sister. She tried pulling away, but Maddy's grip on her was too tight.

"You're gonna be fine, Kenna." Maddy said.

"But what if I say something embarrassing when I'm all loopy?" McKenna worried. "I don't want to." She begged. She sliding down and wrapped her arms around Maddy's legs, holding them both in place so they couldn't move.

"McKenna." Maddy said sternly, crossing her arms. The younger sister pouted and made puppy eyes at the older girl.

"Please, don't make me go." McKenna continued to beg. She let out a screech when she felt two arms pull her up and start to carry her out to the car. "Hey! Put me down, you bitch!" McKenna screamed. She swatted at Jordan, but it did nothing.

"Stop acting like a baby, McKenna." Jordan laughed at her. He set her down and she frowned, reluctantly getting in the backseat.

⠉⠉⠉⠉

"McKenna Crum?" A nurse walked into the waiting room. McKenna sunk down in her seat trying to hide, but Maddy grabbed her hand and pulled her up.

"Right here." Maddy said, walking up to the lady.

"Hi, you can follow me." She smiled politely. She lead them back to a room where more doctors were waiting for them.

"I'll see you when wake up." Maddy said. She waved bye before going back to Jordan in the waiting room.

⠉⠉⠉⠉

The nurse came out and told Maddy and Jordan that McKenna was ready to go. They stood up and Maddy went first while Jordan followed slowly. He clicked on Vinnie's contact and he let it ring until Vinnie's face popped up on the screen. He quickly told him to come so he could see McKenna.

"Vinnie's on his way." Jordan said walking in.

"Hey, bitch." McKenna said looking over at Jordan. He laughed a little seeing her eyes barely open and her all loopy.

"Hi, stupid." Jordan said, ruffling her hair. McKenna smacked his hand away with an offended look.

"Maddy, your boyfriend is being mean." McKenna whined with a pout. She held her arms out for her sister. The nurse pulled a chair next to McKenna for Maddy and she sent the lady a thankful smile.

"It's okay, Kenna." Maddy said holding back her laugh at McKenna's sensitivity. She hugged her sister for comfort. They waited about ten minutes and Vinnie walked in the room.

"Vinnie!" McKenna exclaimed. She jumped up and was ready to walk over to him, but she immediately started falling. Jordan was quick to catch her before she hit the floor. "Woah." She said shocked and dizzy.

"You okay?" Vinnie asked chuckling. He wrapped his arms around her to keep her up.

"I'm great." McKenna replied, giving him a thumbs up. He laughed at her and shook his head.

"She's all ready to go." The nurse said. She handed Maddy a small paper with wipes and gauze. They brought McKenna a wheel chair and pushed her out to the car. Maddy started helping her into the car while Vinnie went to the other side and started the engine.

"Thanks, Maddy. You're the best sister ever." McKenna said, her words muffled by the gauze.

"No problem, Kenna." Maddy smiled amused. She went to close the door, but McKenna stopped her quickly.

"Wait!" She shouted. Both Maddy and Vinnie looked at her with worry. "Where are you going?" She asked her.

"To Jordan's car." Maddy replied.

"You aren't coming with us?" McKenna asked.

"We're going to the same place. I'll see you when we get there." Maddy said. McKenna nodded and waved her off making Maddy shake her head and roll her eyes playfully.

"Are you feeling okay?" Vinnie asked her as they drove out of the parking lot.

"I'm hungry." McKenna answered. "We should get McDonalds."

"You can't any food right now, baby." Vinnie said. "You can get a milkshake?" He offered.

"Ooh yeah." McKenna's eyes lit up. He nodded and turned into the McDonalds drive thru. They were waiting in line and Vinnie looked over at McKenna while she touched her cheek curiously. "I don't like these." She said as she tried to take the gauze out of her mouth. Vinnie quickly grabbed her hands to stop her.

"No, you have to keep those in your mouth." Vinnie told her.

"But I don't want to." McKenna rolled her eyes.

"You'll bleed everywhere if you take them out." Vinnie stated. She groaned and threw her head back against the seat before she let out a yelp of pain.

"Ow!" She held her head in her hands. Vinnie chuckled making her glare at him. "Is my pain funny to you?" McKenna questioned. Her muffled and slurred words only made him laugh more.

⠉⠉⠉⠉

They arrived home soon and Vinnie carried McKenna to his room and let her lay on the bed while Maddy gave him the small bag and explained to him exactly what to do, her protective sister mode kicking in.

"Maddy, you can go. She got her wisdom teeth removed. She didn't have heart surgery. She'll be fine." Vinnie reassured her.

"If you need anything call." Maddy demanded, leaving his room. He nodded before going to his bed and laying down by McKenna. He noticed she was in the middle of falling asleep so he turned off the lights and covered her with a blanket.

⠉⠉⠉⠉

McKenna slept for about an hour before waking up in pain as the anesthetic was wearing off. She let out a whine and Vinnie scooted closer, wrapping his arms around her.

"It hurts." McKenna frowned, holding her face.

"I'm sorry, baby." Vinnie rubbed her back. "Wanna go get Dunkin?" He asked.

"Yes, please." McKenna answered.

I love this 😌

I hope you enjoyed this. Don't forget to comment and vote please! Thank you for reading 💜