Nessa Barrett

Her

Requested by -kimmyyy

𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗎𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖺 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗏𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗈!

@yourusername   2021-2-12
isn't she pretty? 🥺 @cynthiaparkerrrr

938.2k❤️
14.5k💬
6279↪️

🎵 original audio - user

author
pretend you're Sab!

user
ship

user
does anyone else feel weird about the caption...?
user
she's just being nice to her friend 🙄
user
i just have a weird feeling about it

cynthiaparkerrr
i luv u 🥺
yourusername • creator
i luv u more 🥺

nessaabarrett
my baby ❤️
yourusername • creator
my love ❤️

user
isn't she with nessa??

user
stan (y/n)
[Liked by creator]

user
unproblematic queen

"I'll see you tomorrow, (y/n/n)." Cynthia said hugging (y/n).

"See you tomorrow, Cynth." (y/n) smiled waving bye as Cynthia left her apartment. She closed the door then walked back to her bedroom where Nessa was laying. (y/n) jumped on the bed and wrapped her arms around Nessa, placing a kiss on her cheek. "Hi." She smiled.

"Hi." Nessa mumbled back quietly.

"Are you okay?" (y/n) asked. "You stayed in here the whole time. Cynthia wanted to see you." She said with a small frown.

"I'm fine." Nessa said, but (y/n) didn't believe her. She knew something was wrong.

"Do you feel bad? Are you sick?" (y/n) asked pressing the back of her hand to Nessa's head.

"No, I'm not." Nessa said, gently pushing her hand away.

"Then what's wrong, baby?" (y/n) asked, furrowing her brows. Nessa sighed and buried her head into the pillow.

"I'm jealous of Cynthia." Nessa said. Her words were quiet and muffled by the pillow, but (y/n) still heard her faint words.

"What?" (y/n) asked, chuckling. Nessa lifted her head and glared at her.

"Shut up." Nessa pouted, and shoved (y/n)'s shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Ness." (y/n) laughed. "But why are you jealous of Cynthia?"

"Because you're always with her." Nessa pointed out.

"Yeah, but you're usually there too." (y/n) replied.

"I just don't wanna lose you." Nessa admitted.

"Don't worry. I'm all yours." (y/n) said kissing her lips.

I hope you enjoyed this. Don't forget to comment and vote please! Thank you for reading 💜