Liya Perez

Hickey Prank

(y/n) used the makeup brush and applied the purple-red eye shadow to her neck. She finished deciding it look realistic enough. She heard Liya enter the house and she quickly put away the makeup and went to greet her.

"Hi, princess." (y/n) smiled giving Liya a quick kiss.

"Hi, bub." Liya smiled back wrapping her arms around (y/n)'s waist. "What'd you do today?"

"Not much, just edited some videos and stuff." (y/n) answered with a little shrugged. She felt her hair move, revealing her neck and she sucked in a breath preparing herself for when Liya see's the "hickey".

"I went to a couple stores and I got some new things for the li-" She paused when her eyes landed on the purple mark on (y/n)'s neck. She squinted her eyes and (y/n) gave her a fake confused look.

"What?" (y/n) asked, pretending to be clueless.

"What's on your neck?" Liya asked looking up at her with suspicion and slight anger.

"What do you mean?" (y/n) asked, furrowing her brows.

"I mean, why is there a hickey on your neck?" Liya asked, raising her voice a little.

"Oh, uh, you gave it to me." (y/n) shrugged.

"No, I didn't." She stated. "I would know if I did. So where did you get that?" She demanded.

"Liya, I swear you gave it to me." (y/n) said. She reached for her hand, but Liya stepped back.

"Did you cheat on me?" Liya questioned with her arms crossed and anger written all over her face. (y/n) started feeling bad, but went along with the prank.

"What? No, you know I wouldn't do that to you." (y/n) defended.

"Then why do you have a fucking hickey?" Liya asked again.

"Baby, I swear you gave this to me." (y/n) said. Liya scoffed and walked past (y/n) going to their bedroom and slamming the door. (y/n) quickly followed after, attempting to open the door, but Liya had locked it. "Princess?" (y/n) called.

"Leave me alone." Liya shouted through the door.

"Princess, it was just a prank." (y/n) admitted, chuckling. "It's makeup." She heard movement and stepped back from the door. It opened and Liya stood their with an unamused face. "I'm so sorry, princess."

"I hate you." Liya said blankly. (y/n) laughed and went to kiss her, but Liya stopped her and placed her hand below her jaw using her other hand to wipe the makeup away. "Okay, just checking." Liya said before giving her a kiss.

I loved this lmao.

I hope you enjoyed this. Don't forget to comment and vote please! Thank you for reading 💜