Avani Gregg

Requested by elliezeiler-

a/n: i LOVE writing angst so if anyone has any angst requests plz send them in.

(y/n) tightened her grip around her phone as she watched the video of Anthony admitting his crush on Avani. It only added to her anger of Avani spending so much of her time with him. She had mentioned it to her girlfriend before telling her that it was painfully obvious the boy liked her, but she just rolled her eyes at her. It was like she didn't even care. Like she maybe even liked it.

"I'm back!" Avani shouted as she entered the apartment. (y/n) stood up from the couch keeping the post open on her screen. "Hi beb." She smiled at (y/n). She dropped her purse down on the counter and walked up to hug (y/n), but she stepped back from the shorter girl. "What's wrong?"

"Did you see the video of Anthony?" (y/n) asked. She stared straight at her with seriousness. Maybe she was a little angrier than she should've been, but the video and the comment just kept playing through her mind.

"(y/n)." Avani sighed annoyed. "It doesn't mean anything." She said.

"It doesn't mean anything?" (y/n) questioned with shock. "He literally told everyone that he has a crush on you while knowing that we are dating. It's like he isn't even acknowledging our relationship."

"Who cares if he has a crush on me? It's not a big deal." Avani said. (y/n) clenched her jaw and stared hard at the girl in front of her. The realization hit her like a train. Avani didn't care enough about their relationship to do anything. She wasn't gonna stop hanging out with Anthony or even just talk to him about it. She liked that he had a crush on her.

"Do you like him?" (y/n) asked. Avani looked at her surprised.

"What?" Avani asked.

"Do you like him?" (y/n) repeated. She needed to know or else it would eat at her. "Do you like Anthony? Is that why you've been hanging out with him so much?"

"I'm not having this conversation with you." Avani scoffed, shaking her head. (y/n) let out a breathy laugh. She had her answer.

"I'm gonna go." (y/n) said. She shoved her phone in her pocket and collected her other belongings. Avani didn't make any move to stop her. (y/n) hurried to the front door and walked out of the apartment, slamming the door shut. Tears started to form in her eyes as she walked to her car.

They were done.

send in some requests.

I hope you enjoyed this. Don't forget to comment and vote please! Thank you for reading 💜