Lullaby for a Prince

Start from the beginning

"Whoa..." Someone breathes taking in the beauty of the scenery shown on screen.

"You have a good voice here BakuBro!"

"Shut up Shitty Hair!" Katsuki exclaims as he elbows the red head with a trained glare.

He stops at a rose bush to pluck one from its stem. "The blame was my own, the punishment, yours. The harmony's silent today~" The rose held gently in his hand is taken with him on the stone path.

"But into the stillness I'll bring you a song, and I will your company keep..." He looks up to the moon sadly as it slowly moves to fall over into the horizon. "'Till your tired eyes and my lullabies have carried you softly to sleep~"

Bakugou sets the end of the staff on the ground to rest. Head bowed down as the light of the sun rises slowly behind him. The light taking up the screen to transition into a mural like storybook.

Kota and Eri eagerly listen to the story about to unfold told by the blond on screen. The Big Three smiling a bit at their eagerness and we also fueled in eagerness to hear from one of their underclass men.

"Once did a boy who shone like the sun, look out on his kingdom and sigh," He sang, come up to an image of himself standing in front of his throne proudly. Dawned in royal clothing of red, white, and gold. His Sun staff in hand, held up in power. His young self smiling widely in happiness.

Young Bakugou grins, "He smiled and said, "Surely, there is no one so courageous and so well beloved as I~" Those in the image, adults and young children smiling, gathered at the bottom of the steps of his throne. All showing some form of respect to the blond haired prince.

"A piece of work alright," The mother of said boy said with a teasing smirk. Masaru sighs and Inko merely hides her muffled chuckles behind her hands.

Denki outright laughs, "Bakugou sure thinks high of himself!"

Katsuki clicks his tongue out of annoyance, but keeps his eyes trained to the screen with mild interest.

"So great was his reign and so brilliant his glory! That long was the shadow he cast~" The images changes to Bakugou standing at center with the drawn image of the large sun behind him.

Moving aside to show a side profile of him holding the Sun staff while behind him the shadow he casts falls on a hidden Midoriya hugging the Moon staff. The younger's back to his opposite's. "Which fell dark upon the young friend he loved and grew only darker as days and nights passed~"

Izuku felt his friends carefully comfort him, at least one hand resting of his shoulder or back. He smiles at them some before looking back at the screen concern.

He does not spare a glance at his childhood friend turned bully once, not that the other has done the same either.

But he had to think, the word love is strong word. To say the other Bakugou on screen could love someone like he was at the rarest percentage. Despite already haven seen some sort of pattern in past worlds where Katsuki does seem to care for him.

Bakugou is shown again, walking down the stone path slowly with the red rose still in hand. He walks pass the camera, cape billowing behind him that changes to show a flashback.

Young Bakugou is shown peeking into Young Midoriya's room who is crying to himself alone. "Soon did that boy take notice that others did not give his friend his due~" To try and cheer him up, Bakugou opens the door a little more to call the other out to talk.

Young Midoriya didn't seem to like it as he looked back at the blond prince with frustration in his tear filled eyes. A hand pointed at him in some sort of accusing way that the other didn't take to well. "And neither had he loved him as he deserved, he watched as his friend's unhappiness grew~" Young Bakugou get mad as he throws back words that clearly upset the other prince more.