"Let's get you to the car Jennie's must be impatient waiting for you" Her mother chuckled while Jisoo just giggled "That's true untie Jennie sure was impatient waiting" Chaeyeong agreed as the three of them went out while Chaeyeong help Jisoo with her wedding dress.

In other hand at the church Jisoo's mother and Chaeyeong are right Jennie was impatient at the church sitting then stood up to look at the door

"Calm down your tits Jennie" Lisa said who was on her side "What if she run away?" Jennie said and sat down "Oh come on Jennie unnie, she will not okay and just wait a bit longer and she will be here and she don't have a reason to run away because she loves you" Lisa said assuring Jennie that Jisoo will not run away from her.

"But-" Jennie was cut off "Ms. Kim Jisoo is here" Jennie eyes widened and stood up compusing herself fixing her blazer.

Then the music starts to play

Beautiful in White by Shane Filan

Not sure if you know this
But when we first met
I got so nervous I couldn't speak
In that very moment
I found the one and
My life had found its missing piece

So as long as I live I love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now 'til my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight

As the door of the church opened Jisoo look up with a little bouquet in her hand while smiling as she starts walking to the aisle with her father's arm in her left arm while her mother in her right arm.

What we have is timelessMy love is endlessAnd with this ring ISay to the worldYou're my every reasonYou're all that I believe inWith all my heart I mean every word

My love is endless
And with this ring I
Say to the world
You're my every reason
You're all that I believe in
With all my heart I mean every word

So as long as I live I love you
Will haven and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now 'til my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight

You look so beautiful in white, yeah yeah

Na na na na
So beautiful in white
Tonight

She look eyes with Jennie who looks hot in her white tuxedo suit Jennie was in an awe the surrounding like it's stop and it's just the two of them.

"Don't you ever hurt my daughter Jennie or else" Jisoo's father said with a playful serious tone "I will not Dad" Jennie said while looking at Jisoo "She's all yours" Jisoo's father said and let Jennie offer her arm to Jisoo who gladly took it as the two of them walk to the altar.

And if a daughter is what our future holds
I hope she has your eyes
Finds love like you and I did
Yeah, and if she falls in love, we'll let her go
I'll walk her down the aisle
She'll look so beautiful in white, yeah yeah

So beautiful in white

So as long as I live I love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now 'til my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight

Na na na na
So beautiful in white
Tonight

"Jisoo, I'm sorry for hurting and rejecting you I was an stupid girl who was childish and believe to my ex boyfriend who was just using me for money... I'm sorry if I don't notice how much you mean to me at first and I'm happy because you gave me a chance to show my love for you and well I like to thank more to Hye yoon" Jennie chuckled and Jisoo giggled as the other girls too.

It's was Hye yoon intentionally make Jennie jealous at her second day at school.

"I will make up with you to all the hurt and rejection I made to you and I was happy to get married with an amazing, beautiful and sexy girl" Jennie said making the guest and their friends laugh while Jisoo was blushing madly and hit Jennie's shoulder lightly.

"I love you forever and your so beautiful in white" Jennie finish her speech while she wink at her now it's Jisoo's turn to speak.

"Jennie, the girl that I court that rejected me but here we are standing infront of the altar I'm really grateful to be with you and I'm happy that you fall in love with me and I thank you for that" Jisoo said Jennie was looking at her with a smile "I love you too Jennie forever" Jisoo finish her speech and tears falls in her eyes Jennie wiped it out "Don't cry your making me cry" Jennie said and she hold back her tears the guest laugh at her.

"Jennie Kim, Do you take Jisoo as your lawful wife? To have and to hold from this day forward, For better or for worse for richer or for poorer, In sickness and in health until death do you part?" The priest said "I do" Jennie said making their friends screamed as she put the ring in Jisoo's ring finger.

"Kim Jisoo, Do you take Jisoo as your lawful wife? To have and to hold from this day forward, For better or for worse for richer or for poorer, In sickness and in health until death do you part?" He said Jisoo nodded "I do" Jisoo said and "Yes" Jennie said making her giggled and so the guest as she put the ring in Jennie's ring finger smiling.

"You may now kiss the bride" The priest said while he smiled at them Jennie slowly lean in for a kiss "WOOHOO!!" Lisa shouted and clapped the guest clap and smiling at the newlywed.

Jisoo and Jennie pull away smiling as they show the ring at the front the camera man take a picture of them.

-------------------------------------------

Honeymoon? 😏😏

-------------------------------------------