Our cutie (human! Splendid x human! Flippy x human! Splendont)

Warning: smutt and sex toys

-flippys pov-
I woke up in a room, it was pitch black, I was just in my boxers and I felt something vibrating on my dick, I then knew that there was a vibrator on it, then I saw splendid and Splendont walk into the room and turn on the small lamp light that was next to me, the head of the lamp was shining on me, I saw they were smirking, I then said "w-what's going on" then splendid said "we are gonna have some fun sweetie" I then said "what do you mean?" Then I saw splendid take off his shirt and pants just leaving him in his boxers then Splendont did the same, then I knew what was going on, they were gonna fuck me, then splendid winked at Splendont then splendid turned his attention back to me then he spread opened my legs then splendid took off my boxers then his own then he pushed inside of me, as I was distracted by what splendid was doing, I didn't realize what Splendont was doing then he grabbed my head and then he pulled my head backwards then shoved his cock into my mouth, I was gagging and choking on it, but I kept sucking.

-few moments later and flippys pov-
Splendid came inside of me first then Splendont then came down my throat, I gagged on splendonts cum but I was able to swallow it then splendid giggled and said "hehehe you have gag reflexes" I blushed at splendids comment, then they switched places, splendid went in my mouth and made me suck his dick and Splendont started to fuck my ass, Splendont chuckled and said "your so~ submissive flip" I growled and blushed at his comment, then they both chuckled, then I took splendids dick out of my mouth and flashed my teeth then I said "I will bite your dick off if your not careful" then he giggled then made me suck his dick again.

-after a few minutes and flippys pov-
Then they both came, then splendid shoved a vibrator up my ass, making me gasp.

-splendids pov-
God flippy is so cute when he's in this situation, I then made him suck Splendont off, he glared at me and blushed then Splendont shoved flippys head down making flippy choke on his dick, I jacked off when I watched Splendont fuck flippys mouth.

-flippys pov-
As I sucked his dick Splendont was degrading me and saying I'm his little slut, I was very aroused by the comments he was making, it made me more determined to suck him off even more, then after a while he came in my mouth, I swallowed it all then Splendont pushed me onto all fours and then pushed into my ass making me yelp, splendid was watching me and jacking off, I was bright red in the face, then Splendont was thrusting into me so hard and fast, I was moaning very loudly, then after a while which felt like forever he cummed inside of me then Splendont said "now splendid you have some goes with him then we can double penetrate him" I said "wait wha-" then splendid pushed into my mouth and I sucked it, I started to touch myself because I felt like my dick wasn't getting much attention then I felt Splendont stop me and he said "we'll deal with your cock later kitten" I sighed and kept sucking, he went super fast an then after a while he cummed in my mouth, then he told me to get up off my knees, I did then he bent me over and shoved his cock into my ass, I moaned very loudly as he started to fuck me, I enjoyed every second of it.

-few moments later and splendids pov-
I then cummed inside of him, then I said "now it's time to double penetrate you" he nodded then I picked him up, he was kinda light to be honest, then Splendont came over then flippy holded my shoulders as we both pushed in into him, flippy whimpered a bit,as we both started to duck him he was moaning and yelling our names, then he gasped then said "I-I might cum~" then I put a finger over his slit and said "oh no you won't" he whimpered and cried out in desperation, he really wanted to cum but I didn't let him. After a while me and Splendont came inside of him, then we both railed him.

-after a while and flippys pov-
Then they said "now you can cum babe" then I jacked myself off then I cameon my chest then they licked it off, then we fell asleep

(Sorry if it seems rushed at the end)